Ladies ho Would Have An Interest In Traveling?

I travel often, and plan to do so more in the future as I free myself further from the commitments that kept me home before. Perhaps I could even go with you!

How much notice I need varies dependent on the length of the trip, the time of year, and what might already be on my schedule. And of course, how well we know each other

Where are you hoping to go this year? Are you making plans, or just leaving room for wanderlust?

~Mme X~
Thanks all, I need a little time to get back to you all. I did not know this was still up from the fall. PM me, it will make things a lot easier for the both of us.
I've been one for quite some time. I have some wiggle room between now and a private invite to the Bahamas around mid-August.
Depending on where the destination(s) will be I need anywhere from a few days (at least 3) to even 1 wk notice.
I've traveled a few times with friends last minute. Pretty exciting. If you're not sure what kind of fun will be there bring it with you!!! I'm an awesome companion for business trips as well.
Yes, I am very much interested site info. Would love to see you when I am in Houston.
Have passport will and LOVE to travel. I need at least a week maybe 2 to plan properly. Like many others, a deposit is also required.
Im Passport ready, no man, no kids, no pets, no drama, im good to go when ever
I'm surprised no one's made a joke about "Ladies ho". This is "Diamonds & Tuxedos". No low-brow humor here.
I thought about it UT since it was one of the only threads on topic, I let the typo go! I mean, compared to the “Is you in here” thread, banker1970 rocks!
Good morning all, I am just now seeing these. So sorry I will need a little time tonight to get back to you all. Thank you again for your interest in me - see what I did there?
I thought about it UT since it was one of the only threads on topic, I let the typo go! I mean, compared to the “Is you in here” thread, banker1970 rocks! Originally Posted by B Three
Yep, "Is you in here" is still #1
Good morning all, I am just now seeing these. So sorry I will need a little time tonight to get back to you all. Thank you again for your interest in me - see what I did there? Originally Posted by Banker1970
Dearest Banker1970:

I would be very interested... in accompanying you as a travel companion perhaps even a P.A., I do have a great deal of experience in both areas. Please P.M. me if you have any desire to pursue this, I'm curious as to what type of 'Arrangement' you would have in mind. My Passport is currently up to date and I believe a strong comfort level as well as connection is extremely important.

Looking forward to OUR time together,
Ninotsugi

I’m free all the time and love to travel. Headed to Vegas tomorrow night!
I haven't traveled in quite some time! That would be so much fun!
Sorry again, I am not getting the new messages in time. Please PM me if you really have an interest. I have a new trip coming to Cobo Wabo, Aug 17.