FOLLIES WARNING

Do not park across the street at Fiesta Plaza, the fuckers have people out there booting cars.
They are sitting in the parking lot in a crappy black mazda or Nissan watching people, if you walk across the street they boot you and it's $75 to free your car.

According to the guy that booted mine, it does not matter if you shop inside first and then go across the street, they will still boot you.

I walked up, saw the boot and took a pic and then decided to change the tire and deal with it later and they drove up, so they are out there looking to take your precious stripper money. That is 7 songs of ass grinding on you and titties in your face.
Damn. Thanks for the warning. What a bunch of assholes.
Yeah. They have signs not to park there unless you are a customer. I have went in before and there is nothing there worth buying unless youre into buying cheap tacky shit. But everyone parks in the far parking lot where no one parks. There are always spaces over there. It's not hurting anyone. I am always in a rental vehicle from work with computers, guns, and work stuff. I am not trusting that to some idiot who could only find a job parking cars at a strip club.
The Follies valet will usually let you park your own car, keep the keys, and pay them as if they parked it. That's what I do when I don't Uber.
Lol.

Just pay the damn 10 buck parking fee and get it over with.