IOWA

Is this site still active? I have not seen new info and I want to make sure i am not just wasting my time
Still active. All we need are some real posters.
I'm active...looking to line something up in DSM tonight and will post review if so.
ditto
so far it just seems weak not to many providers verified and no hobbiest posting reviews to verifi if they are legit starting to get a bit lame
Complaining about it won't help. It's a fairly new forum. I don't think Iowa every had it's own before. On BoardSavvy it was combined with Omaha and Nebraska. It wasn't represented at all on APSD as I remember it. The only way to get it is going is to keep posting and stay positive.
When you see a local/Iowa lady who doesn't know about the board just let her know and we'll welcome her and make her feel at home.
  • Meiji
  • 08-17-2011, 11:44 PM
so far it just seems weak not to many providers verified and no hobbiest posting reviews to verifi if they are legit starting to get a bit lame Originally Posted by gamerfx
You might also want to post some reviews yourself, you know.
I will be posting reviews shortly, I am fairly new to this so im trying to be smart about it. Will have a review of jenessa shortly, and hopefully kay2day if she passes through again soon
Just posted my first review. This site has helped me make the jump from thinking about it to actually doing it.