Best pizza?

I'm just moving to West Nashville, searching for a pizza place that has full bar.. And pizza that has thin crispy crust.. Ive been to several different places and can't seem to find a crispy crust.. Any ideas?
If you ever get to Memphis, I highly recommend Memphis Pizza Cafe. Best cracker crust I’ve had. Beer only though. Maybe wine. Not sure.
I would 2nd Memphis Pizza Cafe for their crust, but yes, they are beer only.

You could try Hog & Hominy. I've never had their pizza but the rest of their menu is amazing. And they have a full bar.
Desanos has great pizza. It's brick oven crust so not the thin your looking for but definitely worth checking out. There is one at 5th and broad and one on 4th Ave N.
Slim and husky has a good make your own pizza on thin crust. Spicy marinara is great. The best one is in the ghetto out by Jefferson and is an original location. 5th and broad also has one but these are more chain driven and not the same pizza imo.
Good luck with the full bar combo as that pizza place was replaced by Mexican out on Westend a couple years back. Pizza sucked but the bar was awesome.