Lisa Bloom offers Trump accusers cash!

Who knew! The daughter of Gloria Allred. The acorn doesn’t fall too far from the tree! Where’s that yearbook? Anyway, amounts up to $750,000 to tell her “story” against Trump. She actually declined the cash to tell a fake story. You just couldn’t write a movie script about this. And Bloom only took 33% of the proceeds. A new meaning for ambulance chasers. But as all liberal schemes, this one backfired. Every women who comes out now will be questioned if she’s getting paid. Behind door one, 20,000 dollars.,behind door 2, 100,0000 dollars, behind door 3, 750,000 dollars.How delicious.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...p-accusers?amp
The "donors" could find themselves in hot as the donation would be a political contribution over the limit. D'nesh D'Souza went to jail on that charge.
The "donors" could find themselves in hot as the donation would be a political contribution over the limit. D'nesh D'Souza went to jail on that charge. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Just the tip of this iceberg. Along with the FBI and DOJ. The house of cards is crumbling.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2017, 07:59 PM
Just the tip of this iceberg. Along with the FBI and DOJ. The house of cards is crumbling. Originally Posted by bambino
Really?
Really?
Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, really. Call Putin and ask him.
I found it funny that this trump supporter trolled the lawyer on how much money she was willing to pay for this info.
I found it funny that this trump supporter trolled the lawyer on how much money she was willing to pay for this info. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Trumps laughing his ass off. These people are really stupid.
Trumps laughing his ass off. These people are really stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
I was shocked on how clueless these people are when its obvious that they are being played and are not interested in making a deal.
The "donors" could find themselves in hot as the donation would be a political contribution over the limit. D'nesh D'Souza went to jail on that charge. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Tucker Carlson interviewed a few lawyer types tonight, and it seems Even though WE THINK what she did is reprehensible, its NOT according to the CA lawyer Bar.. In fact they doubt she will even get a reprimand.

AND WHAT gets me about it all, is how the F can someone 'need 6 figures, to relocate or 'for safety reason's IF THEY ARE MAKING ACCUSATIONS Anonymously?!?!?!?!?!
Who knew! The daughter of Gloria Allred. The acorn doesn’t fall too far from the tree! Where’s that yearbook? Anyway, amounts up to $750,000 to tell her “story” against Trump. She actually declined the cash to tell a fake story. You just couldn’t write a movie script about this. And Bloom only took 33% of the proceeds. A new meaning for ambulance chasers. But as all liberal schemes, this one backfired. Every women who comes out now will be questioned if she’s getting paid. Behind door one, 20,000 dollars.,behind door 2, 100,0000 dollars, behind door 3, 750,000 dollars.How delicious.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...p-accusers?amp Originally Posted by bambino
You morons seem to forget that Trump is on tape admitting to sexual abuse of women and sneaking into dressing rooms to peek at teenage girls. The women coming forward are not really even needed, the proof is in Trumps own words, he needs to be locked up!
You morons seem to forget that Trump is on tape admitting to sexual abuse of women and sneaking into dressing rooms to peek at teenage girls. The women coming forward are not really even needed, the proof is in Trumps own words, he needs to be locked up! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You'd be the jackass moron that imagines locker room banter is deadly truthful and isn't prone to exaggeration or that no one ever paid to hear Andrew Dice Clay say the same kind of shit as part of a stand-up comedy routine while he was on stage, Standing Stupid. Such talk isn't "proof' of anything other than your stupid willingness to give it more import than it really has, Standing Stupid.
You'd be the jackass moron that imagines locker room banter is deadly truthful and isn't prone to exaggeration or that no one ever paid to hear Andrew Dice Clay say the same kind of shit as part of a stand-up comedy routine while he was on stage, Standing Stupid. Such talk isn't "proof' of anything other than your stupid willingness to give it more import than it really has, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dickhead even if it was locker room talk which it obviously was not, bragging about sneaking into the dressing room of teenage girls to peek at them is sick and perverted. You of course being sick and perverted probably don’t see it that way.
Dickhead even if it was locker room talk which it obviously was not, bragging about sneaking into the dressing room of teenage girls to peek at them is sick and perverted. You of course being sick and perverted probably don’t see it that way. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Your stupid-ass might want to check your "sick and perverted" sources, Standing Stupid, Trump actually denied -- not "bragged about" -- (Politifact) what you're stupidly asserting ... but your stupid-ass believes "what you heard" from your puppet masters anyway.
Your stupid-ass might want to check your "sick and perverted" sources, Standing Stupid, Trump actually denied -- not "bragged about" -- (Politifact) what you're stupidly asserting ... but your stupid-ass believes "what you heard" from your puppet masters anyway.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B Wanking your a idiot , it’s all on tape in Trumps own voice you probably never heard it cause your watching FOX News propaganda if you watch any news at all, Wankers like you are a disgrace to mentally stable people everywhere.
I B Wanking your a idiot , it’s all on tape in Trumps own voice you probably never heard it cause your watching FOX News propaganda if you watch any news at all, Wankers like you are a disgrace to mentally stable people everywhere. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You'd be the jackass idiot, Standing Stupid. What you're saying isn't all on tape, you feeble minded stool specimen. That you imagine that it is says much about what you've been swallowing, Standing Stupid.