Lisa Bloom offers Trump accusers cash!

• WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 08:11 AM
I found it funny that this trump supporter trolled the lawyer on how much money she was willing to pay for this info. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
free market baby!

Now you Trump fucks are crying about the free market at work!

You'd be the jackass idiot, Standing Stupid. What you're saying isn't all on tape, you feeble minded stool specimen. That you imagine that it is says much about what you've been swallowing, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One can only imagine what SStupid says and does in his locker room.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 08:16 AM
Your stupid-ass might want to check your "sick and perverted" sources, Standing Stupid, Trump actually denied -- not "bragged about" -- (Politifact) what you're stupidly asserting ... but your stupid-ass believes "what you heard" from your puppet masters anyway.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He did not deny it on Howard Stern....in fact he bragged about fucking contestants. I mean why else do you think he owned that venue?

https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/306...-howard-stern/

He did not deny it on Howard Stern....in fact he bragged about fucking contestants. I mean why else do you think he owned that venue?

https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/306...-howard-stern/

. Originally Posted by WTF
Read the cited Politifact article. Team Trump did in fact deny what Standing Stupid is accusing him of.
Tucker Carlson interviewed a few lawyer types tonight, and it seems Even though WE THINK what she did is reprehensible, its NOT according to the CA lawyer Bar.. In fact they doubt she will even get a reprimand.

AND WHAT gets me about it all, is how the F can someone 'need 6 figures, to relocate or 'for safety reason's IF THEY ARE MAKING ACCUSATIONS Anonymously?!?!?!?!?! Originally Posted by garhkal
But there’s the campaign finance laws. If these so called donors didn’t repot it, they could be in trouble.
But there’s the campaign finance laws. If these so called donors didn’t repot it, they could be in trouble. Originally Posted by bambino
No, dipshit. It’s up to the Campaign to report it.

I wonder what shape the corrupt cheeto’s Campaign reports will reveal?

So much corruption, so little time.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 08:51 AM
Read the cited Politifact article. Team Trump did in fact deny what Standing Stupid is accusing him of. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes TEAM TRUMP did deny it and Clinton denied having sex with that woman! .... interesting note, this was also in your cited link

But there was also this:
Billado said she told Ivanka Trump (Trump’s daughter), about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, "Yeah, he does that."
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 08:53 AM
But there’s the campaign finance laws. If these so called donors didn’t repot it, they could be in trouble. Originally Posted by bambino

You mean like Mike Flynn?

Please cite the law the lawyer or donors broke?

Yes TEAM TRUMP did deny it and Clinton denied having sex with that woman! .... interesting note, this was also in your cited link

But there was also this:
Billado said she told Ivanka Trump (Trump’s daughter), about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, "Yeah, he does that." Originally Posted by WTF

Yet it remains that "denying it" and "bragging about it on tape" -- as Standing Stupid claims -- are distinctly not the same thing. And, as Politifact notes, these stories rely too heavily on "anonymous" sources.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 10:03 AM

Yet it remains that "denying it" and "bragging about it on tape" -- as Standing Stupid claims -- are distinctly not the same thing. And, as Politifact notes, these stories rely too heavily on "anonymous" sources.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They both can be true as both the Trump Camp denied it and Trumped bragged about it on tape.

He could have been bragging about something he did not do and his camp correctly denied it or he could have been bragging about something he did do and his camp lied about him not doing it. He did not brag about seeing naked teens.....he did brag about being able to enter the dressing room of two other pageants where the age was 18-23 and get away with seeing naked women.

The article seems to state that there is not enough evidence to either confirm or deny.
They both can be true as both the Trump Camp denied it and Trumped bragged about it on tape.

He could have been bragging about something he did not do and his camp correctly denied it or he could have been bragging about something he did do and his camp lied about him not doing it. He did not brag about seeing naked teens.....he did brag about being able to enter the dressing room of two other pageants where the age was 18-23 and get away with seeing naked women.

The article seems to state that there is not enough evidence to either confirm or deny. Originally Posted by WTF
Absent proof, there is no proof.
Politifact now?

Have you ever disputed one of Politifact's findings?
Politifact now?

Have you ever disputed one of Politifact's findings?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Politifact is a lib-retard organization, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
No, dipshit. It’s up to the Campaign to report it.

I wonder what shape the corrupt cheeto’s Campaign reports will reveal?

So much corruption, so little time. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well then let Hillary report it. That’s even better.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 11:36 AM
Absent proof, there is no proof. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In a Court of Law, yes.

In the court of politics, not so much!