Lisa Bloom offers Trump accusers cash!

• WTF
  • 12-17-2017, 08:58 AM
punk? . PUNK! Originally Posted by lustylad
Please tell me what ever gave you the impression I care what you call me? Point to a post? I just pointed out that you and bambino are starting to use the same verbiage.

thought maybe someone had hacked both yalls computers or do you share just one?
Yssup, would you be willing to speak at one of my classes next semester as a guest speaker? I would like you to discuss your new book "The Joy of Masturbation for Losers Who Can't Find a 'Good Woman' On a Hooker Board". Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Yes, I'm sure assup will be happy to help out his fellow libtard troll... once all the ballots are counted in the 2017 DOTY poll!
Please tell me what ever gave you the impression I care what you call me? Point to a post? I just pointed out that you and bambino are starting to use the same verbiage.

thought maybe someone had hacked both yalls computers or do you share just one? Originally Posted by WTF
No, we don’t. Does your mom impose how many hours you can spend on hers?

Yes, I'm sure assup will be happy to help out his fellow libtard troll... once all the ballots are counted in the 2017 DOTY poll! Originally Posted by lustylad
Was this " new " book a followup to his shithouse favorite " How to remove thongs from WHOOKERS " ????
Yssup, would you be willing to speak at one of my classes next semester as a guest speaker? I would like you to discuss climate change, the dangers of deregulation, and the Trump Russia connection. We have to educate and the need to do so becomes so apparent when conversing with the deplorables in this forum. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
More unoriginal name calling, you must understand that you're losing the conversation.
"You should remember that Trump also beat out a field of what was it 17 other republicans for the nomination. Your pick had one opponent and had to cheat to secure the nomination. This doesn't say much for your side. You should quit bitching about Trump because you have nobody to blame but yourselves".

Great post, very succinctly put. Originally Posted by Cherie
And he did it in a RESOUNDING fashion!!