Sounds like it’s worth a visit, don’t see many CIP providers in Austin
we will all be waiting for your review T
Looked at the website and the first girl is listed at 943 pounds
  • r66
  • 04-04-2024, 10:33 AM
LOL.
Damn I miss Nagoya, the Korean spa that was near what is now George R Brown
LOL.
Damn I miss Nagoya, the Korean spa that was near what is now George R Brown Originally Posted by r66
Talk about old school, lol
Nagoya was the best spa in the city for hot Koreans. Always went at noon to be first in line. Always stopped at the Chinese restaurant in the same strip center to get the Kung Po Shrimp. That way I got to eat Asian twice that day
At KGFE, Sally was ok but Candice is younger and better imo. I had a great time with Candice and would repeat
At KGFE, Sally was ok but Candice is younger and better imo. I had a great time with Candice and would repeat Originally Posted by mehsterj
Thought you might try the threesome
Nagoya was the best spa in the city for hot Koreans. Always went at noon to be first in line. Always stopped at the Chinese restaurant in the same strip center to get the Kung Po Shrimp. That way I got to eat Asian twice that day Originally Posted by czechmate54
Is she really 4’9”? I know peach was,love the tiny ones
Thought you might try the threesome Originally Posted by tbone77494
If I do doubles, the girls need to be interactive with each other. Sally told me that she doesn't go down on other girls
  • r66
  • 04-11-2024, 11:46 AM
Nagoya was the best spa in the city for hot Koreans. Always went at noon to be first in line. Always stopped at the Chinese restaurant in the same strip center to get the Kung Po Shrimp. That way I got to eat Asian twice that day Originally Posted by czechmate54

Yes, and the price was right. Could have several sessions for the price of 1 today.
I also miss Escape & Wildflowers. Those were the days.
Saw her Tuesday. Dont think shes actually 4'9. Looked more like 5'1 - 5'2
How do you get vrified with them?