Voyerism /sex in public?

How many people here are interested in this? It has been fantasy of mine I love the excitement of the possibility of being caught by someone but also want to do it somewhere private like a park by the water or something along those lines anyone have at interesting places they have done it or any providers into this and want to help me fulfill my fantasy
I love it.....but am more of an exhibitionist than a voyeur, which I think you mean anyway. I have done it in a park an, rest areas where getting caught is a possibility. And have done it in swing clubs and cam sites where being seen is a certainty

Doing itinI a change room at a department store is on my bucket list
  • ogre
  • 07-08-2015, 07:15 AM
I am a big fan of hotel balconies, myself. I have also done several parks in daylight and dark.

The best was the changing room of a lingerie store at the mall. Got there right after the mall opened. Good times.
I have always wanted to leave the curtains open in a hotel and have sex (in a room that people can walk by the window). But don't want a kid walking by and don't want to get arrested but if the right opportunity presented itself......
Does a footbridge over a freeway count?
I've done it twice in hotel rooms with the blinds pulled and windows open. Once was daytime and once was night. I liked the nightitime one better because the lights on inside guaranteed that someone who wanted to watch could see inside.

The window was not one of those inside hallway windows though, it was and external window.

I remember a story about the Toronto blue jays new baseball stadium that has a hotel in centerfield and people book rooms there during games and open the windows to have sex. Pretty cool to me!
I've often wondered what kind of trouble you could really get in
Probably a warning by hotel security and then kicked out of the hotel. If you expose yourself to minors though you might be in more trouble.
Watched a gentlemen in Jet Set (years ago, huh?) fondling his wife while I chatted with her. I thought he was going to slip up her pussy from behind...I was wrong. She was surprised where his dick ended up but took it like a good girl. Funny and sexy at the same time.
years ago I dated this gal who was into doing it where ever we could...outside hottub at apt complex, in the truck while friend went into store, one of the best was when we were standing at the dimly lit bar, she had on legging and boots. Watching her squirm and trying to hold it in while I rubbed her to orgasm as we drank our beers. She made it up to me later that night
I've often wondered what kind of trouble you could really get in Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
3 words if you get caught. Registered Sex Offender
This is something on my to do list, but I'd only try it under the right circumstances.
Definitely on my to do list and I agree Lena has to be the right circumstances. Would love to fins a regular up here in ny where I am and experiment a little. Start off somewhere like an empty park and if it's exciting for both slowly try more and new interesting places
3 words if you get caught. Registered Sex Offender Originally Posted by rcinokc
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

I think it is bad form to subject unsuspecting, unwitting people into your kink. Not cool at all.

Consenting adults is a different story.
I always get turned on by watching others☺️ I would like to have sex in a elevator cause you never know where it's gonna stop and who will be behind the doors