Role playing

Me and my doubles partner LOVE role playing, our favorite one so far was a group role playing. We love groups also but what are some interesting role playing ideas men like ?
Bitchy female boss black males and seduces her employee.
Teacher high/school student (above age 18 of course).
Coach seduces his high school student. (Above age 18 of course).

Consentual non consentual. OMG... what about a gang rape fantasy? I know that is really out there, but you mentioned group role play.

Please tell us more!!!!
I am not good at role play......BUT I always thought the mean teacher/nun discipling the bad student was HOT!
  • HUMP!
  • 07-11-2015, 09:49 PM
You two doubles partners are the business owners and I am the applicant arriving for my job interview. Could go many directions. I kind of like it to be funny-sexy.
  • Sandy
  • 07-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Most men I have I countered have liked Mother/Son, Aunt/Nephew, Nurse/Patient, Sister/Sister
Consentual non consentual. OMG... what about a gang rape fantasy? I know that is really out there, but you mentioned group role play.

Please tell us more!!!! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I think the idea of a gang rape role play by two girls doing whatever they want to the guy sounds very hot
  • HUMP!
  • 07-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Hmmm, perhaps one may be alluding to a fantasy of sexual acts which depict the appearance of being taken, taken against one's will and subjected to whims and illicit desires of men, men who are physical specimens in their own right, stronger and able to hold by ankles and wrists and hair, and control their subject, who appear to treat her as a playtoy for the satisfying of their own desires of debauchery. Those heinous bastards. Hmm, perhaps, but I don't know.
I want to try those!!
I would like to do a role play that reverses our roles.I am the provider and she is the client.I am to focus on her pleasure.