Foot review- MistressCyber of LegShoppe New Orleans

I just had an amazing session with Mistress Cyber of Leg Shoppe New Orleans: http://legshoppeneworleans.tumblr.com/
The session was done in French quarter at a private location.Booking at least one day is required as well as confirming the day of. I am a foot freak.I love fishnets, newly pedicured feet and body stockings. MistressCyber did not fail to disappoint. Sheis5'9, 130 lbs, firmtannedlegs and very seductive. Long dark hair, exotic-she started with verbal whispers about how she could get me to do anything because of her feet. She has size 9 beautiful pedicured feet. She put on new fishnets got me and I really get into foot and leg worship. She teased me with her toes and I liked that a lot. Finally as she was standing over me towering with her high heels., she let me finish on her toes.I was enamored. She is reasonable, professional, and straightforward. Generally she does harder sessions but was happy to do a summer foot session. I would recommend her- easy on the eyes, highly intelligent, roleplays.
Sweet! Wish I had someone here locally that specialized. I've trained a few to be pretty proficient, but i'd love a real Foot Goddess here.

Thanks for sharing!