Kay2Day v. NewYorkBoy

OK, I'm from over in Nebraska, and this is a repost from their forum. Well ladies and gents, I went and did it again. Kay and I have known each other for a few years, and a while back I kind of started "sponsoring" her. Got her out of a few jams, set her up so she could rent cars and hotels. We spent time together and I thought had each others backs. The big division came up recently regarding money I had LENT her for her brothers honeymoon. He had asked her to fund it (he's aware of her situation), and she didn't have it. I moved a few things around and got it for her. She said then "I will pay this back", and said ok, Now several months later, she denies saying this, saying the time she spends with me takes care of it. Well if you add up car rentals, hotels, etc.(which I'm NOT asking for back) AND the vacation, I still have about a month owed to me LOL. GPS Syndrome. Yeah I'm an idiot but I thought better of her than this. And please, in no way shape or form am I saying NOT to see Kay; shes a fabulous provider; just don't FRONT her money. I'm sure she will rebutt this saying that I wanted her to be my girlfriend, etc. but that's not the case. I've actually got someone in my life now and will be taking a backseat here. I did try to set something up with her to insure her future (me not included) so she does not be come the next 60-year-old-hooker, but I guess not. All this over a few thousand! I wish her luck and prosperity, just not on my dime any more.

NewYorkBoy

P.S. Since I posted this in Nebraska, she managed to force charge $1200 on a car rental on a credit card of mine she had. Either she's greedy or not doing well. You decide.....
Kay is always a lot of fun