Meet & Greet happy Hour?

hey i'm new to the Florida community just moved her a few months ago and haven't met any of the providers or hobbyist in the area i was just wondering if there's a monthly meet and greet here like there was back home in Texas for Austin and San Antonio...

if there isn't one in place already i can join, can we start one so i can familiarize myself with the people in the community here?

I used to host several Meet and Greet events in Ft Lauderdale and Miami - Loads of fun and a great way for clients to meet and mingle a bit in person before booking. Good Luck and if I hear of any in the area I will let you know. I am not back in S FL until NOV xx
What a great idea! With the activity level so limited in Florida, I think each area ought to try to do a meet and greet. I'm in the Daytona area and it's like pulling teeth to get any discussions on the board. Of course, we all wish we were more like the Texas boards,,
If I was down in South Florida, I'd share a cup of Jo with you. Good luck and play safe.