Report on a moderator

How do you file a complaint against a local moderator?
Some feel he/she ? Are making up some extra rules outside the guidelines
Just checking
Send the modtard a PM asking for an explanation of their particular enforcement. If you do not like the response, hit the RTM in their PM, and ask modtardville for assistance.

When you RTM a modtard's PM to you, all of modtardville can see what he/she PMed you.
IS THE MODERATOR BIO MED1
If the Forum is on Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma or South Texas - Then YES it could be.

I am a Moderator in the Forums that I have listed above.

Biomed1
How do you file a complaint against a local moderator?
Some feel he/she ? Are making up some extra rules outside the guidelines
Just checking Originally Posted by milo
Looks like his local area is San Antonio...
Mokoa, oldtiger, ugotme10, elchapo

The making up extra rules part sounds like... well... you know...
Don't be a chump and say what mod it is.
WAKEUP, THAT FAGGOT! COME BAN ME YOU FUCKING COWARD!
WAKEUP, THAT FAGGOT! COME BAN ME YOU FUCKING COWARD! Originally Posted by Revision
Tsk, tsk ... Wakeup is not a "FUCKING COWARD".
Tsk, tsk ... Wakeup is not a "FUCKING COWARD". Originally Posted by chicagoboy
ILL KILL YER' HULL FAMILY! AND WAKEUPS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Send the modtard a PM asking for an explanation of their particular enforcement. If you do not like the response, hit the RTM in their PM, and ask modtardville for assistance.

When you RTM a modtard's PM to you, all of modtardville can see what he/she PMed you. Originally Posted by dearhunter
...this is fascinating and useful information.

Putting it in my back pocket right now. For a rainy day.

Thanks!
ILL KILL YER' HULL FAMILY! AND WAKEUPS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Revision
Good lord, who pissed in his Cheerios?!
ILL KILL YER' HULL FAMILY! AND WAKEUPS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Revision
cb, is your "HULL FAMILY" okay? Mr. Wakeup? How is your "HULL FAMILY", everything okay??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U65_0TlycIw
Good luck that's all most of the moderators are, tricks and hoes with rank. Used to be a lot different on these boards but now this is just like a Backpage that you have to get verified for first.
They do what they want say what they want makeup whatever rules they want....ect
I’m fine, thanks.

Hey Riley...can you tell me where the guidelines are posted?