well DEs Moines..but yeahh Cedar Rapids

Well Im gonna postpone Des Moine tour till later .... not enough preset appointment & interest. {bad timing i guess}

BUT I will still be going to Cedar Rapids ..

SO if ya want to drive there from DM,,then I will gladly give ya a discount.

SORRY for any inconvenience...Des Moines will be on next years tour list
Ok boys I will be back to Iowa in December......
I have osteoarthiritis that flares up occassionally if I overuse my hip/thigh...I had a really really hard spitroast session,so my hip & thigh are sore and I need to go back home for therapy.....so I postponed all of Iowa tour.
I will be ok....it will be better at home cause I dont do very many appointments..I will be able to chill out and get to go to my chiroptacter for therapy and hot tubbing......usually heals up in a week or so.......sorry for any inconvenience..it was gonna be a good full trip too..uggghhhh I wish I was 25...lol!
Hope you get well soon .

On a side note when do i get to be involved in such activities as you described ?

Luv Ya babe
  • MK69
  • 11-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Ok boys I will be back to Iowa in December......
I have osteoarthiritis that flares up occassionally if I overuse my hip/thigh...I had a really really hard spitroast session,so my hip & thigh are sore and I need to go back home for therapy.....so I postponed all of Iowa tour.
I will be ok....it will be better at home cause I dont do very many appointments..I will be able to chill out and get to go to my chiroptacter for therapy and hot tubbing......usually heals up in a week or so.......sorry for any inconvenience..it was gonna be a good full trip too..uggghhhh I wish I was 25...lol!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sorry you’re not well girl! The way you got there sounds fun tho
Hope to see you soon! Get better!
Lol Slick... I had one of the gents twist me into strange positions! You are mine next tour baby

Mk I will be back for ya sexy lady

I am still gonna play..lol..just alot more slower and softer for at least a week or a few days past a week.... I only see one or two guys a week when I am home ...so plenty of hot tub therapy and chillin at home!
Then watch out boys..I will be back to my energizer bunny self..lol!