Have you noticed?

Have you noticed these 3 young girls from Texas that are visiting here soon? Jane Smith, Naomi Claire and Aurora Moretti. They obviously know each other and even advertise double and triple sessions with all of the above.

They all usually sign in within minutes of each other. Both here and on P 411. And they often make identical posts on here within minutes as well. It's like they all belong to the same hooker college sports team or live in the same hooker sorority where they have mandatory study halls.

I find all this to be somewhat troubling. Especially in the case of Jane Smith. When she has her glasses on she has this incredibly hot librarian look going on. I have a thing for that because my wife was the librarian in our town for several years and would really like to see her.

But apparently there is someone telling all of them "Ok girls, now its time to post your ads on Eccie." Or "Now its time to read and respond to your P 411 messages."

And this is not an easy thing for me to ignore.
Have you noticed these 3 young girls from Texas that are visiting here soon? Jane Smith, Naomi Claire and Aurora Moretti. They obviously know each other and even advertise double and triple sessions with all of the above.

They all usually sign in within minutes of each other. Both here and on P 411. And they often make identical posts on here within minutes as well. It's like they all belong to the same hooker college sports team or live in the same hooker sorority where they have mandatory study halls.

I find all this to be somewhat troubling. Especially in the case of Jane Smith. When she has her glasses on she has this incredibly hot librarian look going on. I have a thing for that because my wife was the librarian in our town for several years and would really like to see her.

But apparently there is someone telling all of them "Ok girls, now its time to post your ads on Eccie." Or "Now its time to read and respond to your P 411 messages."

And this is not an easy thing for me to ignore. Originally Posted by Jam3768

A booking agent

*** BOOKINGS BY DANICA STONE ***

Could be they just have a daily reminder set on all their calendars that tells them to login and post
Could be they just have a daily reminder set on all their calendars that tells them to login and post Originally Posted by postman1
I don't think so
A booking agent
*** BOOKINGS BY DANICA STONE ***
Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Jam,
Slick has it for that group.
BTW booking agents are way more prevalent in the industry than most folks realize.

And, btw2, I know at least four different pairs of indy gals that travel together, will do doubles, shows, etc. Of which only one pair is Bi. Why? Travel cost efficiency, opportunities for doubles, and, omg, safety.
4 are 5 years ago i knew a booking agent [man she was a tiny and hot 23 year old ] who carried her laptop every where she went she would have to charge her I phone 4 to 5 times a day she was never not on her phone and typing on her laptop at the same time and staying 100% on top of the game .