Attention For Providers who want to Fix Their Credit!!!

Hello fellow providers I was wondering if any of you ladies would like to have your credit fixed or have a Higher score?
Well anyways I've been working with a credit company that a friend of mine works for I hired them to work on my credit and in less than a week my credit score has jumped up to 200 points believe me my score was super low it jumped up to 750 I now have excellent credit score thanks to this company!! If you are interested in raising your credit score please pm me for details and I guarantee they will fix your credit and raise your score and you will have excellent credit just like me!
Attached Images File Type: jpg CarolineCreditscoreBOOST265pts.JPG (23.6 KB, 484 views)
Info plz
Info plz
got you girls sorry been kinda busy with holidays and all send me a pm with email addresses
Info plz
info plz
Credit scores dont work like that.
It isnt a week to week thing.

Why not just name the company that helped?
What guarantee do you offer?

If they dont, double your debt back?
Credit reporting agencies update every 30 days not 2 weeks And when you send out a dispute, the creditor has 30 days to respond with proof of the debt. Then the CR agency either marks the debt valid or invalid and then removes it if found invalid.
A hooker trying to scam hookers lol.
Info plz
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-11-2018, 06:59 PM
Scams like this will often take your fees and piggy back you onto legit credit holders in order to give you the scores you need. It doesn't actually help your credit.
Everyone who's already posted that this is a scam is correct. Plus, you don't just have one credit score. Your credit score is different and can vary quite a bit depending on who is looking at it and why. It's tallied differently if you're applying for a credit card vs a mortgage vs an auto loan.
The only way to really increase your credit score is to take on more debt and pay that debt off responsibly. It's basically a measure of how well you pay off your debts. The more debt you incur and pay off the better your score. It's a bit of a catch 22.
The only way to really increase your credit score is to take on more debt and pay that debt off responsibly. It's basically a measure of how well you pay off your debts. The more debt you incur and pay off the better your score. It's a bit of a catch 22. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
While this is true, you also have to watch your debt to credit ratio. Ex: say I have 2 major C/C's and few minor store cards with a total credit limit of $35,000. The total amount you have outstanding affects your score. The lower the better. Also figured in are late and nonpayment on the accounts.

And yes what the OP is promoting is a scam