Looking for webcam models

Boleynmodels Agency looking for those with a interest in expanding into webcam modeling, to supplement their income stream, this would be a great way to help enhance your present web presence, check out their very short video
Boleyn Webcam-Models
I’m interested
I’m interested Originally Posted by Vanessa valentine
Need to contact them Directly
Boleynmodels click on their graphic for larger view
Ladies-- I've been with Boleyn for 3 years now. If you want any information or assistance, feel free to PM me.

Also-- this is the actual link to Boleyn Models-- not a third party site that still doesn't get the link right. Be careful who you trust on the net... I'm not even going to drop my affiliate link. If you want to join up and want to do me a solid, I'll give you my affiliate link. www.boleynmodels.com
I did cam work with my girl when she was 18
Daddy daughter would get her 700 a week and we only worked one day for 4 hours.

The shit they have you do is crazy.

Had one guy want me to tell her to "Get fat" and she would have to push her stomach out as far as she could go.
Ladies-- I've been with Boleyn for 3 years now. If you want any information or assistance, feel free to PM me.

Also-- this is the actual link to Boleyn Models-- not a third party site that still doesn't get the link right. Be careful who you trust on the net... I'm not even going to drop my affiliate link. If you want to join up and want to do me a solid, I'll give you my affiliate link. www.boleynmodels.com Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You might want to talk to the owner of Boleyn, seeing that she herself placed that ad on that site. I just linked to her ad. if you like to debate it further DM me, I can most definitely prove it, but you may want to ask her yourself. BTW the links on the site go right to her site, Boleynmodels Ad on 3rd Stone Xperience so no one is trying to be deceitful. Really you should of asked her BEFORE you made the comment So you want them to use your affiliate link, which means you get paid if someone joins, instead of one where you don't and isn't a affiliate linked ad.