Foot Worship

Who are the true fans of foot worship...both hobbyist and providers? I honestly love EVERYTHING about a woman's feet! Touching them, kissing them, licking them, and my favorite...smelling them!! I cannot get enough sexy feet!! Who else is this way??
Meeee!
I'm a big fan.
I love my feet and I love them being taken care of.
From putting them in your face, in your mouth on your chest to a foot job...
I love it all.
Meeee!
I'm a big fan.
I love my feet and I love them being taken care of.
From putting them in your face, in your mouth on your chest to a foot job...
I love it all. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
That sounds like a good time to me!
one foot two foot kiss, kiss. oh yea HoustonRiley
I discovered through a past relationship that when I get my toes licked/sucked, it literally makes me extremely moist.

I don't get that activity done often, so when it happens, I can hardly contain myself. Lol
I’m raising my hand!!! (Or Foot!). Absolutely LOVE to give and receive Foot Worship and Foot jobs! So hot. Makes me really, really wet!
kiss kiss ,I worship your feet mistress.
kiss kiss ,I worship your feet mistress. Originally Posted by pickupkid
Well get down on your knees and prove it!
I love feet, I especially love to find ways to fuck or get sucked with foot play added. One lady I’ve been with also enjoys footplay and we’ve enjoyed licking each other’s bodies from head to toe, including ass worship and foot sucking each other.
Our favorite position is lying on our backs while we fuck and suck each other’s feet.
I mean I could think of better things to lick and suck on a woman’s body. But if she is clean and that’s what gets her going then I’m game. Because we all know once you get em going that’s when the real fun begins. As for me there is no way I could receive a toe job. Lol. I’m way to ticklish I would be laughing the whole time.
ME! I am fairly new to the foot game, getting myself ready for a foot worship date this week and I am super excited about it. I have had them played with before and I KNOW I can reach a certain point with the right person(people)Although I am really ticklish once the fun begins I am all in!I once had a guy fall asleep on my feet, so I started wiggling my toes until he woke up..he looked up at me, and then proceeded to suck my toes and lick the sides of my insole..OMG! I had no choice but to start touching myself..which I might add led him to be turned on even more!
I recently had the most amazing footjob from uniquemonique in KC. Honestly, it felt better than any BBBJ I've ever had in my life.
Oh wow, this is SO my thing. I've taken the "footjob virginity" of many a provider in my local area, lol. Love sucking pretty toes too - Launch Pad position is my favorite for this reason - easy access! Tickling is also wonderfully sexy if you can find someone who can tolerate it well enough.

I maintain a foot fetish thread on my local board. Not much in the way of worship topics there yet, but it's coming soon. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2159584
Went to Vegas once, met up with friends and their friends. One gal came over and quietly told me one of the guys had been staring at my feet for quite some time. He eventually came over and offered me $100 to put my feet on his lap. I had 3 lovers who were smitten with them, one who wasn't even into that sort of thing. I had no idea I was walking on a gold mine lol. I'm seriously thinking about adding it to my services.
Now I have a question.
When and how did you get started on feet?
I got into it shortly after entering college with a lady who loved teasing with her feet and also loved kissing my feet. Once she got me started, I was forever hooked. In praise of older women who know what they want.