Timepieces

Buying my first any advice or tips before purchase would be welcomed. I’ve been saving 6 months and it’s a Rolex! Thanx guys
Buying my first any advice or tips before purchase would be welcomed. I’ve been saving 6 months and it’s a Rolex! Thanx guys Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
Buy a Timex and put the rest into stocks, bonds, etc.
Already own quite a few different stocks and or bonds I want my watch lol
I have found several nice used watches at the Galleria in Houston for my wife.
Some have diamonds around the face, some antiques, but never got a Rolex for her yet.
She wears a different one, depending on what outfit she is wearing that day.
None were cheap, all were beautiful. I am not a fan of the Rolex look.

I don't wear a watch.
Ulysse Nardin
Rolex
Vianney Halter
Breitling
Tag Hauer
Torgoen
Blvgari
Ball
Romaine Jerome
Louis Moinet
Talley & Twine

Are some choices on my list. Rolex is 1st and I'm actually looking at some used (official dealers) watches of theirs.
The best advice I would give is do your research and due diligence. Great choice & congratulations.
The watch ads rarely ever show a lady in full dress mode, imo, or in various dress modes.

Patek Philippe and Tag Heure being the exceptions that seem to stand out.

Perhaps cut out some print ads and display against your wrist while wearing different outfits to determine the better "look."

That said, it is your wrist, and the "look" you want to display to others is always yours, of course.

Absolutely cannot go wrong with a ladies' Rolex 99 pct of the time, imo.
Already own quite a few different stocks and or bonds I want my watch lol Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
Lol, would love to see your portfolio

I bet your broker is a hoot
I have found several nice used watches at the Galleria in Houston for my wife.
Some have diamonds around the face, some antiques, but never got a Rolex for her yet.
She wears a different one, depending on what outfit she is wearing that day.
None were cheap, all were beautiful. I am not a fan of the Rolex look.

I don't wear a watch. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

Tysm Ill Be Sure To Check Galleria out. Right Now Im Dealing With A Small Shop in River Oaks.
Ulysse Nardin
Rolex
Vianney Halter
Breitling
Tag Hauer
Torgoen
Blvgari
Ball
Romaine Jerome
Louis Moinet
Talley & Twine

Are some choices on my list. Rolex is 1st and I'm actually looking at some used (official dealers) watches of theirs.
The best advice I would give is do your research and due diligence. Great choice & congratulations. Originally Posted by Travelingbro
OMG Im Looking At Some Of the Beautiful Pieces From Some Of These Names I Didnt Know.
The watch ads rarely ever show a lady in full dress mode, imo, or in various dress modes.

Patek Philippe and Tag Heure being the exceptions that seem to stand out.

Perhaps cut out some print ads and display against your wrist while wearing different outfits to determine the better "look."

That said, it is your wrist, and the "look" you want to display to others is always yours, of course.

Absolutely cannot go wrong with a ladies' Rolex 99 pct of the time, imo. Originally Posted by ck1942
:queen:

Would You Still Take Me Out With My Paper Watch...Lol

Thanks Babes!

Right Now I Have My Eyeballs On A Rose Gold Custom Piece. More For Dinner Wear.
Lol, would love to see your portfolio

I bet your broker is a hoot Originally Posted by Gotyour6

You Know We Have A Great Time. Im Learning And He's Earning.

Its a Wonderful Learning Experience Though And Email Me Babe Ill Show You What I I've Accomplished.
If you're ever in Dallas I have a dealer that has a showroom so you can view and try on some pretty nice watches. You can save money by not going retail and you can save a bit more if its not a brand new watch. Sometimes that's a better route since you can purchase a custom dial or bezel and not be the one taking that initial $$ hit for the modification.

For you though, i'd recommend looking at a Chopard also...women love the twirling diamonds under the glass.
If you're ever in Dallas I have a dealer that has a showroom so you can view and try on some pretty nice watches. You can save money by not going retail and you can save a bit more if its not a brand new watch. Sometimes that's a better route since you can purchase a custom dial or bezel and not be the one taking that initial $$ hit for the modification.

For you though, i'd recommend looking at a Chopard also...women love the twirling diamonds under the glass. Originally Posted by dentonseek
Pm dear.
She said she has a Rolex. I just don't remember buying it for her. When I have issues trying to figure out what to buy her, I just go to a jewelry store and give them a price I want to spend and they bring out everything in that price range. I have had good luck buying gifts like that.

I lived off of Eldridge and Memorial for 2 years. I wish I knew about Eccie back then. We could have had a few dates...

Tysm Ill Be Sure To Check Galleria out. Right Now Im Dealing With A Small Shop in River Oaks. Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX