Primal and Primal prey- sex.

• Zena
  • 02-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Ok.... Primal and primal-prey! Who is an expert????
This is the hottest thing EVER !
Wikipedia may not be able to define JUST HOW HOT THIS REALLY IS !!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Wow ! Tell me or pm me please.
Thank you in advance- sexy guys and sexy girls !!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....
The Oral Goddess ~Zena~
I had to look it up. Source: Urban Dictionary

TOP DEFINITION
primal
A type of sexual kink or deviancy which involves becoming animalistic during sex. Can include scratching, biting, general brute force, and animal-type noises like howling, snarling, growling, etc. The dominants in this kink community are sometimes referred to as primal hunters and the subs are primal prey.
New sex partner: You got any kinks? Do you like rope or whips or something? Cause I'm cool with whatever.
You: Umm, yeah... I'm a primal hunter.
New sex partner: ...oh (holy shit Imma die tonight)
  • Zena
  • 02-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Haha. No howling or snarling....in many cases ... And at the end of your post-" No one dies tonight." Although that was just an example/ & joke. But pretty good starting definition.
It is a true "primal state of sex" very animalistic. Like 2 wolves mating. Or 2 bears. Not your normal session- FOR SURE!!! Im just trying to gather information on this. Thank you Kevcar.
  • Zena
  • 02-23-2018, 04:24 PM
No one here wants to confess that they are somewhat Primal?? Either in hobby or R w. ??? Maybe it is rare. My apologies ...my kinky fellow perverts !
Howling and snarling is what I do when my cock doesn't get erect.
I do like a raunchy fuck once in-awhile...lightly bite my left nipple..spank my butt..pull my hair...i may even purrr lol
I do like a raunchy fuck once in-awhile...lightly bite my left nipple..spank my butt..pull my hair...i may even purrr lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Says the Tyrannosaurs Rex of primal sex.
Love ya Dee.
Dallas is easily one of the experts.
  • Zena
  • 02-24-2018, 09:24 AM
Warpt...thank you for making me laugh! That was GREAT !
Dallas, I will bite your neck, if you will bite mine? Mmmmm...sounds fun!
And U.c. thank you for your comment too... I hope Dallas wont be offended that you called her a T-rex dinosaur! Lol. (but i know what you meant- a primal animal) Have a great day- everyone!
Z,
Dee will just take it out on me during our next date.
Lol yep. Mmm luv me some UC...and I bet I would luv me some Z too!!

Hey UC there was a fire at that Carabas the day after we went there
I do like a raunchy fuck once in-awhile...lightly bite my left nipple..spank my butt..pull my hair...i may even purrr lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm not above making the whole damn city light up afterwards yep if provoked I can get a lil ummm maybe not so tame (batting eye lashes)
I’ve had a fantasy of wearing slit contact lens and fangs and being a vampire with blood covering us. The fact that I played one in a play years ago gave me the idea.
I’ve had a fantasy of wearing slit contact lens and fangs and being a vampire with blood covering us. The fact that I played one in a play years ago gave me the idea. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Have you checked off the "in a graveyard" item on your bucket list?
I love having my neck bit lightly and my ass cheeks bit! I also love my nipples bit and pinched, hair pulled, and Ass spanked. Not sure if that qualifies as primal... but it’s one hell of a turn on!
Have you checked off the "in a graveyard" item on your bucket list? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Not yet, and I would love to do it in a freshly dug grave.

I love having my neck bit lightly and my ass cheeks bit! I also love my nipples bit and pinched, hair pulled, and Ass spanked. Not sure if that qualifies as primal... but it’s one hell of a turn on! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
My former and very kinky girlfriend loved to bite and be bitten, although her bites almost tended to be closer to leaving deep bite marks and drawing blood. I loved leaving bite marks especially on her ass and thighs. I’d love to do that with you and add tearing off your clothes leaving you naked and helpless and restrained.