You own cum

I wonder. Has any of you tasted or swallowed your own Cum. I have on many occasions in my non hobby relationships eaten my own cream pie to get things going again. Thought would be an interesting topic
Oh heck yeah love it. Nothing like a good snowball or cum kiss
Yes I have. I had an ex-GF who got super excited when I would Cream Pie and and then go down on her.
WELL as a matter of fact..I will spewak for my SO....he luvs to go down on me after he has sent me to poundtown and deposited a nice load!
I do enjoy a good snowball.
Definitely, I love snowballing.
I'm indifferent to it.
You haven't really fucked until you've eaten your own jizz... and the real party is when you don't know who's cum it is you're eating!
I never have. I’ve always chickened out. But I’m told I taste great, so maybe I’m missing out...
I have never tasted it on my own but my girl kisses me sometimes after I've jizzed in her mouth. The taste isn't all that bad if your diet is decent. If I can't eat my own cum how can I expect her to do it?
I think it's so fucking hott when a gentleman enjoys snoballing!!
Snowballing with a chick sounds fun. Never tried it though...maybe someday.

Another activity on my “someday” list is self-sucking with female assistance. I don’t think there’s an acronym for it, or even just a proper term, but basically, it involves a guy that’s flexible enough to orally service himself and there’s a lady-friend there to help out. And of course, the cum gets shared by both.

I’m flexible enough for the self servicing part, I just need a chick that wants to join in. Like I said...maybe someday.
Not every time by any means but I have. It particularly fits a more kinky date. I have found that some ladies do find it very hot.
Snowballing with a chick sounds fun. Never tried it though...maybe someday.

Another activity on my “someday” list is self-sucking with female assistance. I don’t think there’s an acronym for it, or even just a proper term, but basically, it involves a guy that’s flexible enough to orally service himself and there’s a lady-friend there to help out. And of course, the cum gets shared by both.

I’m flexible enough for the self servicing part, I just need a chick that wants to join in. Like I said...maybe someday. Originally Posted by john_doe1978
It's called "The Ron Jeremy".
Lol john sounds fun!i would be game!

Hmmmmm papa. I know YOU can do that....mmmmmmm yummmmm

I bet me or monica can help you out.. Ill be that way in late spring