Beautiful Brasi <3 New to the Eccie Family: Dallas, TX!

Hello Everyone,

I’m Brasi! I’m new to Eccie, and have felt welcomed so far. Thank you!

I’m a fun, super down to earth, beautiful, all around great companion that would love to meet new people and show you’ll what I’m all about. I’m 5’9”, curvy, full sized, ALL NATURAL low volume high quality, freckled face beauty. Mixed with Brazilian, Caucasian, Native American, and African American. (Alot I know lol)

Donations:
Hhr 300
Hr 400
1.5 Hr 550
2 Hr 700
3 Hr 1000
6 Hr (Dinner) 1800
8 Hr (Overnight) 2800

Looking forward to hearing from you’ll <3 and thank you for all the love in advance 💗

-Brasi

Welcome dear. Would you mind posting some pics of yourself here?
Welcome
Welcome!
Welcome, some pics would be nice.
Hello and welcome!!
I had noticed you on some other sites, and always was looking forward to meeting you. You have such delicious looking caramel skin.
Were you in New York for a little while?
I would love to meet you love! Thank you �� Also, yes I was in NY for a bit before Christmas. Message me ��
Welcome
Welcome!
I wanted to write here to warn people that Brasi Quinzel is a scam artist and a thief. She stole from me. Please stay away from her.

By all gods, you have some exceptionally impressive pictures
I wanted to write here to warn people that Brasi Quinzel is a scam artist and a thief. She stole from me. Please stay away from her.

Originally Posted by Mr.Nowayjose
Your alert would be better served in Dallas coed sweetie since that's where she's working from. And if she's on OH2 they allow alerts over there as well. Sorry this happened to you, stay safe!