Reviews Needed

Hey my lovely gents, Irish-Beauty here, or as some of you might call me, Aubrey . Im new to these sites, but not new to the hobby. You may have seen me on backpage, but Im looking to get away from that site, its too scary. Wheres my longterm hobbiest at? I love keeping it to a minimum.
Welcome Aubrey. I have not seen you at all. Would you please post some pics??
welcome sugar!
Hello and welcome!!
and Welcome aboard!
Yes we'd all love some visual inspiration to cum see you. As well as some idea of what we might encounter upon when we arrive. (Menu? Rates?)
Of course it goes without saying... (but I'll say it anyway) any donation is for time and companionship only. What happens between two consenting adults is between two consenting adults.

Why am I fantasizing doubles with Fancyinheels? Gotta X that Celtic Tag Team off my bucket list?
Irish-Beauty.companionfiles.com
Welcome
Fuck someone for free and they will review you

Simple
^^^^
A good way to "get screwed and eff'd over" maybe, but otherwise better to play by the rules, imo.
Welcome!

Simple Originally Posted by Gotyour6
solid advice and if that don't work a huge discount might.
Welcome luv,FYI,swallowers get the most attention here!
Welcome!
Welcome! Looking forward to playing sometime

Simple Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Sometimes it can e tough to start. Maybe at least give them a discount. If your going to go this route, then make sure they regularly post here and have a long history of reviews.

Agree with above I would post photos here in the site, instead of directing them to your website.