watching

I like watching plane and simple. I have done it in the past with provides who also provided the male. I'm difficulty finding couples into this. I'm 60 is one issue.
are there any national forums I can turn to aid in my interest
I am interested in this also !
well let me know if you have any luck
Awee I adore being watched! If you ever come to Houston I can provide this #
Maybe post an ISO of ad in your local community.. I enjoy being watched it is intriguing!
Try your local adult Theaters. I go there to play in different cities and I absolutely love being watched by the guys there.
I think most Girls that Play in the theaters are exhibitionist type that like being watched too. There are couples that Play all the time.
If you are playing at my local theater then i want to be there.

Try your local adult Theaters. I go there to play in different cities and I absolutely love being watched by the guys there.
I think most Girls that Play in the theaters are exhibitionist type that like being watched too. There are couples that Play all the time. Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames
Love to watch also and have looked for a couple in my area with no luck. Had one set up but fell out because of weather. I also want to watch and join in.
  • Zena
  • 06-04-2017, 07:39 PM
I enjoy watching also, then getting into the action at the end. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
I enjoy watching also, then getting into the action at the end. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... Originally Posted by Zena
You would be action in your end....
I also enjoy watching and being watched. It turns me on so much to know that someone is watching. It really plays into my kinky, submissive side to be watched. ; )