Where are obamas daughters records? Early pics? Anything?

This is a fascinating read and an eyebrow raiser. It's a very good question. Party lines aside, does anyone have an answer? It wouldn't cost but about 10-50 bucks to verify this. I did my own "free" searches but I found nothing. I mean less than nothing.

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/u...birth-records/
  • Doove
  • 12-05-2013, 05:11 AM
This is what we get when you can't find anything real on the guy.
Space aliens? No...wait....robots, right? Programmed to help Obama take over the world and implement universal single payer healthcare.....
Why would anyone expect to find "information" on children on the internet? Many parents restrict their children's access to social media. School Records are considered confidential information and online information is restricted to parents. Not all schools provide information online. Medical Records are considered confidential information and restricted to parents. Googling a child's name, a child who does not use social media, should produce absolutely nothing unless they have been highlighted in local news media for some specific achievement. Arrest records for juveniles are restricted. Unless they quarterbacked the local high school team to the state championship there should be little or no information.
How about BO ? Did you check his puppy records?
This is a fascinating read and an eyebrow raiser. It's a very good question. Party lines aside, does anyone have an answer? It wouldn't cost but about 10-50 bucks to verify this. I did my own "free" searches but I found nothing. I mean less than nothing.

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/u...birth-records/ Originally Posted by LovingKayla
You know, when it comes to dumb hookers I think you take the cake!
I'm telling you, there's something in the air that's sucking all the peanuts out of the poop.

Slunt, that is the most ridiculous thing you've ever posted... Except of course for where you wanted to kill all Muslims.
I still wonder who Chelsea Clinton's real father is.

I mean look at the odds. Bill Clinton has been shoving that thing into a lot of women. So many of them (Juanita Broderick, Paula Jones, Dolly Kyle Browning, Jennifer Flowers, Elizabeth Ward) have something in common. They all said that Clinton told them not to worry about getting pregnant, he had the mumps when he was young, he is shooting blanks. So he has had unprotected sex with thousands of women and the only person he knocked up was Hillary? Those kind of odds are hard to calculate.
  • Doove
  • 12-05-2013, 10:07 AM
I still wonder who Chelsea Clinton's real father is.

So he has had unprotected sex with thousands of women and the only person he knocked up was Hillary? Those kind of odds are hard to calculate. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think you need to go back to the ole drawing board, teach.
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2013, 10:35 AM
I think you need to go back to the ole drawing board, teach. Originally Posted by Doove
He needs to wander onto a firing range with circles on his ass so somebody can shoot out his brain.
When it comes to weird conspiracy theories Kayka takes a back seat to no one. Not even Oliver Stone. Hey Kayla how is that invasion of the US by UN troops coming
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Snort
When it comes to weird conspiracy theories Kayka takes a back seat to no one. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Wasn't I reading in the SW forum in Dallas that she takes a back seat with EVERYONE?
Hey look, leave the kids alone. They will have to live with the stigma for the rest of their lives that their Dad was even a worse President than Jimmy Carter.

That is enough grief.