RIP "Madiba" Nelson Mandela

He was a human icon.

Inspired millions.

Including me.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/05/world/...elson-mandela/
He was a human icon.

Inspired millions.

Including me.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/05/world/...elson-mandela/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A true world statesman. He fought against all tyranny, allowing South Africa to flourish as a unified Nation after Aparthied, and not fall into the concept of "one man, one vote, one time", that plagued so many other African Nations as colonialism gave way to one man dictatorships.

Rest in Peace. You earned it.
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 05:14 PM
A true world statesman. He fought against all tyranny, allowing South Africa to flourish as a unified Nation after Aparthied, and not fall into the concept of "one man, one vote, one time", that plagued so many other African Nations as colonialism gave way to one man dictatorships.

Rest in Peace. You earned it. Originally Posted by Jackie S

+1
Hey Hey +1
He was a Marxist and a commie.

RIP
You're a fuckhead.
  • Old-T
  • 12-06-2013, 02:20 PM
He was a Marxist and a commie.

RIP Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
What, pray tell, is the purpose of that post? He was a person who was a major reason apartheid was overthrown in South Africa. The capitalist governments did little to help, despite the swiss cheese embargos. I suspect he was a Marxist/communist based mostly on the enemy of my enemies theory.

And quite honestly, if he overshot the center it's awfully hard to condemn him for it; his version of Marxism/communisms was an improvement over apartheid.
I think His Assholiness is just trying to be a citizen of the world ... his own!
I'm honored, Ysswipe now shared my avatar with Nelson Mandela on the same day. I think he's trying to suck up. Meh.
I'm honored, Ysswipe now shared my avatar with Nelson Mandela on the same day. I think he's trying to suck up. Meh. Originally Posted by bambino
To you?

Naw, don't give yourself that much credit. You and he don't really fit into a single sentence unless there's a joke somewhere.

You're already squealing like a stuck pig. That an easy button to push. that makes about a dozen we've discovered in the two glorious weeks you've been pissing in the swimming pool (or is that nude beach?), asshole licker!
To you?

Naw, don't give yourself that much credit. You and he don't really fit into a single sentence unless there's a joke somewhere.

You're already squealing like a stuck pig. That an easy button to push. that makes about a dozen we've discovered in the two glorious weeks you've been pissing in the swimming pool (or is that nude beach?), asshole licker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've run out of ammo and you just pissed on your beloved Mandela thread. Mandela? He's a mixed bag. His end justified his means. He was a communist. The Soviets propped up his ANC. He was close to Castro, Gaddafi and the Iranians. Governments that were as or more oppressive as SA. Reagan appointed the first black ambassador to SA with the directive to get Mandella out of jail. He changed his tune after that. Oh well. An Important figure in history, but I'm not mourning his passing. And I'm not changing my avatar. I really don't care.
You've run out of ammo and you just pissed on your beloved Mandela thread. Mandela? He's a mixed bag. His end justified his means. He was a communist. The Soviets propped up his ANC. He was close to Castro, Gaddafi and the Iranians. Governments that were as or more oppressive as SA. Reagan appointed the first black ambassador to SA with the directive to get Mandella out of jail. He changed his tune after that. Oh well. An Important figure in history, but I'm not mourning his passing. And I'm not changing my avatar. I really don't care. Originally Posted by bambino
Jesus, man. You really are a bitter little shithead.

I didn't piss on Mandela or this thread. I respected him. He devoted his life to ending one of the worst social caste systems since American slavery. How does Reagan factor into this? Why is that a point of contention? SO?

You're just so fucking obsessed with all things ME that you're jacking off at my every move. Keep stroking, Hippie Hollow boy. Maybe you'll learn the manners that your parents (whoever they are) never taught you.

I'm sure nobody will mourn your passing either. But I'd stand in line to find out...
Jesus, man. You really are a bitter little shithead.

I didn't piss on Mandela or this thread. I respected him. He devoted his life to ending one of the worst social caste systems since American slavery. How does Reagan factor into this? Why is that a point of contention? SO?

You're just so fucking obsessed with all things ME that you're jacking off at my every move. Keep stroking, Hippie Hollow boy. Maybe you'll learn the manners that your parents (whoever they are) never taught you.

I'm sure nobody will mourn your passing either. But I'd stand in line to find out... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your reading comprehension is terrible. I said he took money and support from governments that were as suppressive has his. He was an opportunist. His ends justified his means. Capisce? Prove me wrong. And you did honor me before Mandella. My avatar was yours before you " honored' Mandella. I'm sure he feels as dissed as I am that you proudly honored us.
great article today on how the right of the right (psycho chaney et. al.) viewed him as a terrorist threat back in the day.... fast forward 30 yrs and he is now thought of as a great liberator and statesman....

I guess it is true, "time heals all wounds"
Not on ECCIE, roothead. These guys are the dumbest of the dumb.