Messages and replies

I am wondering how to keep up with the replies I make to PM's I receive.
I have not found the responses anywhere in my Message List; not among the SENT, nor in the body of the MESSAGE to which I responded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

rr
Yes, there is a simple solution for you. Go into your User CP and select Edit Options. Then look down to the section titled Messaging and Notifications. Now look for the option with the following sentence When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder. Make sure you check the box there and that will save your sent messages so you can review them later.

Now make sure you use Reply rather than typing into the Quick Reply text box at the bottom of any PM you receive. The reason is a Quick Reply sends your reply but it does not keep a copy of the reply. Using the Reply button ensures you get a copy saved when you have selected the button mentioned above.
Yes, there is a simple solution for you. Go into your User CP and select Edit Options. Then look down to the section titled Messaging and Notifications. Now look for the option with the following sentence When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder. Make sure you check the box there and that will save your sent messages so you can review them later.

Now make sure you use Reply rather than typing into the Quick Reply text box at the bottom of any PM you receive. The reason is a Quick Reply sends your reply but it does not keep a copy of the reply. Using the Reply button ensures you get a copy saved when you have selected the button mentioned above. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove

GOT IT! THANKS MUCH!

rr
Is there a chance the MODs could go into the archive and help me recover the messages and responses I have sent?

Thanks,

rr
Let's hear the answer to this one.
Is there a chance the MODs could go into the archive and help me recover the messages and responses I have sent?

Thanks,

rr Originally Posted by randyrogue

What a GREAT idea! (and of such import to the board as a whole)

While you're at it, mods, why not do so for the other 9500+ members?

FWIW, I'd vote to double your salaries.

Thanks,

rr Originally Posted by randyrogue
rr,

I'm fairly sure the pm's that were deleted or no set to copied to the sent folder are gone and not retrievable.

LAP
Thanks, LAP. I thought that was probably the case. No harm in asking. Thanks for your time.

Someone turn Gator over onto his back so he can take a nap and chill out.