Too many 18 yr old guys requesting appts! ? That's legal yes?

I know this is probably a stupid question but just wondering why the mad rush of guys wanting to set up appts are so young? And even ask; Can u see me? I'm only 18....hope thats not a problem.

Just making sure I'm not missing some hidden law out there...
Is it LE? Or just horny young guys trying to get experience
I think they are looking for the gorgeous MILF experience....... And you certainly fit the bill.
If this had been available when I was 18... I had to wait till i was almost 20 and on another continent to get my first hooker/MILF experience. Be nice to the boys Ma'am.
If this had been available when I was 18... I had to wait till i was almost 20 and on another continent to get my first hooker/MILF experience. Be nice to the boys Ma'am. Originally Posted by granchango

Oh no i dont mind ..the ones i have seen are so sweet and shy I think I'm actually more nervous then they are ...I'm afraid it's a sting or they are younger then they claim:/ and just making sure i havent missed any new rules?
Check their IDs, take their lunch money, and introduce them to the joys of the MILF!!
18n is legal, but yes check their Ids. Yesterday I get a text that says "Im 17 (age of consent in texas is 17,and I can show you my ID) Your okay with that right?" NOOOOO way I am not getting involved in some half ass sketchy shit only to have someone's crazy mother at my door, I already have to deal with wives occasionally-aww hell no
Check their IDs, take their lunch money, and introduce them to the joys of the MILF!! Originally Posted by OldYeller
Hahaha I have asked for some ID before and they get even more nervous and then it starts turning awkward and I'm like ok just get naked get comfortable and DO NOT ask me any questions !))
I would think it would be the quickest money you ever made!
I would think it would be the quickest money you ever made! Originally Posted by Bbbj Receiver
Nah - the third shot takes at least 5 minutes!
I would think it would be the quickest money you ever made! Originally Posted by Bbbj Receiver
Hey! I resemble that remark!

At least I can keep going like an 18 yr old.
I'm curious how young guys are finding yall.