This one thing has gotten me so turned off

I used to really enjoy providing but over the past year I have gotten fed up with rude texts from new numbers trying to set up appointments without a friendly hello first introduction or simple friendly favor letting me know where they saw me advertised . I understand trying to be cautious in case they texted the wrong # at first but even after they know it's me they're talking to they just ask 1000 questions without giving any info about themselves. I don't just fuck whoever as long as they have cash - I need to be treated warmly if I'm supposed to open myself up.

Just thought I'd share my reason for becoming so distant.
I can understand the frustration there. I have explicitly asked that gents who message me tell me their handle and/or their first name if they've given it. Just a plain old "Are you available?" when I don't even know who you are is a bit abrupt.
Sign of the times we are living in ladies. Common courtesy ain't so common any more.
yeah I first got into providing back in 2010 and I really enjoyed being with such sweet gentlemen, i can honestly say that if I had started this year or didnt still have my regulars from back then I probably would not be around anymore
AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE GENTS WHO DO OFFER THE RESPECT OF INTRODUCTIONS - I REALLY APPRECIATE IT BIG TIME! AND IT YOU WHO I STRIVE TO OFFER PURE SATISFACTION
Sorry to hear that darling. I am based out of Austin but do hobby in SA and do my best to be completely respectful of any and all gorgeous providers I have the privilege of sharing my time with.
And it is that respect that I return respect to. But those who just rush a connection will get a rushed response with same lack of caring in return. Don't just expect me to just turn up the charm just cuz you have cash and don't expect any response if you barely have that.... I don't mind bargaining with gentleman but I laugh and spit in the face of cheap assholes who expect something for next to nothing . I respect and admire the women who put up with such rude men. I just don't have the patience.
It comes with the territory jus like we guys have to put up with providers who waste our time with ncns --that's jus as disrespectful -- a man makes time to set up something and then shows up only to have to drive away because no response . It comes with the territory I suppose
Very good and true point
And it is that respect that I return respect to. But those who just rush a connection will get a rushed response with same lack of caring in return. Don't just expect me to just turn up the charm just cuz you have cash and don't expect any response if you barely have that.... I don't mind bargaining with gentleman but I laugh and spit in the face of cheap assholes who expect something for next to nothing . I respect and admire the women who put up with such rude men. I just don't have the patience. Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie
And to be frank you shouldn't need to have the patience. In the same way I expect providers who I have chosen to spend time with to be professional in their TCB and to provide what I'm looking for you should expect hobbyists to act with a sense of professionalism and respect as well
I can say that introducing yourself a bit on first contact (I don't need to know anything crazy specific) goes a long way. I usually find that I am much more relaxed and feel I provide a better time to gents who take the time to draft a line or two.
It comes with the territory jus like we guys have to put up with providers who waste our time with ncns --that's jus as disrespectful -- a man makes time to set up something and then shows up only to have to drive away because no response . It comes with the territory I suppose Originally Posted by Camille1987
I don't think she got it.
I can understand the frustration there. I have explicitly asked that gents who message me tell me their handle and/or their first name if they've given it. Just a plain old "Are you available?" when I don't even know who you are is a bit abrupt. Originally Posted by jennamc
Never thought much of it, I'm definitely a culprit of this. I find it hard to schedule time for myself so on the off chance I do find time I tend to be stuck somewhere between 1604 and "endless traffic". Try not to text on the go, but end up typing brief statements like, " R U available". I apologize to all, brevity tends to take importance at times like those.
As a not so frequent hobbist, who has been very strictly business when it comes to setting up appointments, sometimes its very difficult to introdude yourself to a new provider. Often times, I'll be trying to get an appointment, and if I make the slightest attempt at being playful, I feel like the provider gets irritated or impatient, and it discourages me from trying to continue. Sometimes, it can be to the point where my messages get ignored and I feel like its because I came on too strong, though in actuality its probably just luck of the draw.

Its almost as if my nervousness works against me, and I can come off as I'm trying to hard, or flirting. Which is a reason why I'm almost always a strictly "username, reference, time" guy. I really don try to take the fun out of hobbying, its just that from experience, in order to get a message back, sometimes you have to be more professional than friendly.
I like to take a balanced approach. Lately my go to has been a quick PM stating if: 1st they are in town, and 2nd if their availability window. If those two are a match for my plans, then I follow up with all the particulars, references, and such.

On the other hand I have written in other occasions plenty of information, and its followed by a reply asking me the same questions that I have sent initially which have they taken the time to read I wouldn't have to repeat myself of which I never do and I just move on to my next desire.