ladies do fake you Cumming with your client?

Fake or real?
Do you seriously think a provider is going to admit to faking it?
hahahahahahahhahahahaha. hahahahahhahahaha.

You have to ask?

I always laugh when reading reviews and the guys claim to "make her O multiple times". I mean these guys are such super studs able to make a girl O just by looking her! Makes you wonder why their wives/girlfriends don't give them enough sex to keep them at home.

Sure it happens, but probably not as often as you think.
I fake it every time.

Sam
hahahahahahahhahahahaha. hahahahahhahahaha.

You have to ask?

I always laugh when reading reviews and the guys claim to "make her O multiple times". I mean these guys are such super studs able to make a girl O just by looking her! Makes you wonder why their wives/girlfriends don't give them enough sex to keep them at home.

Sure it happens, but probably not as often as you think. Originally Posted by tpepsi

Lmfao! I always enjoy reading the multiple O stories!!

They cum...i paid for it...haha

Anyone ever here these lines?
I'm the only one they are seeing today too.
Give me 30 mins I'm running late with errands.
I have friends coming over so you have to be out of here by 2:30.
Heck, yes I know several who are way obvious and couple who I helped learn how to fake 'em.

And I helped several learn how to squirt.

Never could teach a lady how to fake a wet spot, however!
I been with some providers..and you can tell if they are faking or if they are being for real..I'm just trying to get them to admit it.
Oh, come on! The gals are actresses - they act like they like US!!

Some are obviously fake, but some - when you feel the muscles inside going crazy, it's real!!
Oh I ve heard it all 'youre the best', you make cum so much' lets do it again' fer sure
I just don't know how to fake it. I'm 100% honest with anyone I see: it is very hard for me to get off. I enjoy DATY, I enjoy digital stimulation, I love PIV sex, but the likelihood of me finishing is slim to none. And if you are specifically looking to get a woman off? I guess I am not the right provider for you because it probably won't happen and I can't convincingly fake it.
I am paying for a fantasy here. Please do not ruin it by bringing in reality. Yes, I would think some or most do to enhance the experience. Who would not want a compliment? Climaxing is a compliment to your partner for their effort. A fake orgasm well executed is no less of a compliment in my mind. Only the obvious ones. Obviously fake one are an insult unless the client request over the top theatricality.
I don't see it as an insult to my masculinity if a provider doesn't cum. Anything that's fun, as a hobby, can become a chore when it's your job. Just pretend to be interested and moan appropriately from time to time, and I'm happy. Being clean, polite, and friendly goes a long ways. I guess the word "professional" applies here, for both the woman and the male.

P.S. Don't forget the eye contact - that's the best.
It's always my goal that the lady enjoy the session as much as I do, and that includes getting her off if I can.

Yet this thread can't help but make me think of the old joke:
Q: How can you tell if a woman has an orgasm?
A: Who cares?
I'm not sure how it goes with some people but I super juice and them there pussy muscles start jumping all over the place, lolololol!!