Outfits request? (Suggestions?)

Hey everyone,

So I will be doing a little shopping today for my upcoming photoshoot... These pics are going to be exclusively for YOU! (ECCIE.NET) Any suggestions or request? I'm open to all colors, themes, costumes. This is for YOU guys, so let me know....and don't worry, all outfits chosen for the photoshoot will be available for sessions (upon request)

Oh yeah, and I have a question. How do YOU pronounce the name of this site? I've heard it so many different ways. I'm confused. Lol!!!
  • HUMP!
  • 11-18-2015, 08:23 AM
In your showcase, you're holding a sign. Some wording on the sign is in a bright turquoise color: classy bra, garter, stockings.
Then there's a line in florescent pink: slutty net top and/or body suit.
Finish off your collection with a corset in bright red with tiny black bows/accents.
Pronounced like icky, only eccie.
Have a nice shopping trip.
Fish nets and panty hoes the ones that got the line on the back
I always just say the letters for the site individually (e c c i e). Others say it pronounced eck-ee. Do whatever floats your boat.

A collection of black stockings, garters, g string, and stripper heels is a popular one. Then add variations to it with neon colors like pink, turquoise, yellow/green. Perhaps the stockings in neon can be in fishnet fashion.
Orange and white like Halle Berry wore. Also hot pink and red would be nice but you look great in anything or nothing at all Hermosa

I've always liked pics of hot Ebony ladies wearing all-white lingerie.
wow, i am sweating! can't wait to see the pics
I've always liked pics of hot Ebony ladies wearing all-white lingerie. Originally Posted by CoverMe

+1

Contrast is key. Light skin, dark lingerie; darker skin looks amazing with lighter tones. That includes nails and make up. Definitely sexy and classy!
Fishnets,...Crotchless,..Strip Heels,...Can't go wrong here...
  • HUMP!
  • 11-18-2015, 10:00 PM
We're eager to see how you did on your shopping extravaganza, today.
Thanks everyone, my decisions were made... They include a freaky geek costume, and all white lingerie set, a hot pink ensemble, and a special Christmas fit... Pics with be available for you to view in my showcase in about two weeks. Thanks for all of your input!
....an all white lingerie set.... Originally Posted by Tori.XXX.Daniels
Ruh-roh!! Note to Self: Tori Daniels, pronto.