WE ARE "FINDING OUT WHAT IS IN IT" AND WE LIKE IT EVEN LESS......

Obamacare is less popular today than ever.............

As people find out more of the details, Obamacare approval drops to less than 35%.
“Obamacare’s popularity has plunged steadily since November, according to monthly polling … by the Kaiser Family Foundation. … statistically tied with its lowest level of support since it passed in March 2010. … The poll … found that just 35 percent of Americans view Obamacare ‘very’ or ‘somewhat’ favorably, down 8 points since Election Day. Only once since the law passed has support run lower … 34 percent … in October 2011. … The poll found that with just a few months until the key coverage expansion provisions go into effect, more than 40 percent of Americans don’t know it’s on the books. About half of that group believes it’s been repealed by Congress or overturned by the Supreme Court, and the rest aren’t sure.”
Politico.com
But still, most of the major mandates of the Bill do not kick in until 2014.

Give it a couple of years, when all of the opt outs are in, and the Country truly is 100 percent under the Law, and let's see what happens.

In the end, what will piss more people off than anything is if there are ways that those who are politically connected do not have to participate.

The whole idea of Obama Care is for everyone to have Health Insurance, and if you choose not too, there will be a penalty imposed by the Federal Government. Am I correct on this?
The very best, and most widely wanted mandates have already kicked in..........pre-existing coverage and over 26 dependent coverage................after that, Obamacare is misery for most !
You'd better hope they've got room for you in the Emergency Room, Whirlybitch.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-01-2013, 10:18 AM
I will continue to dine out, and if I die The End
  • CJOHN
  • 05-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Your cowboy just cum in, two cop follow.... talk about starking john

..... sexy legs officer.... lol
Oh don't worry; under the Obama plan, the wealthy will be well cared for...it will the middle class that Obamacare screws over.......................

You'd better hope they've got room for you in the Emergency Room, Whirlybitch. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 11:59 AM
the wealthy doesn't give a shit about Obamacare, theyre already well cared for ... one of the perks of being wealthy
Obamacare will help the left acheive communism in America. Next is the elimination of private property rights and yes guns. A liberals dream.
Just got a bill yesterday from my healthcare provider (a private company) and they are charging me for services rendered by the VA! I called my senator and the staffer wanted to transfer me to VA complaints. I said this wasn't the VA. They just provided the services like they have been for years. What has changed recently.........oh yes, Obamacare! She didn't want to talk about that.
Hey SDezz; I never connected the two; but you are damn right...for the American left to eliminate private property rights, they HAVE to take guns away from private citizens...........

You have to hand it to the left, they are long term strategists !

Damn good thinking SD.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Just got a bill yesterday from my healthcare provider (a private company) and they are charging me for services rendered by the VA! I called my senator and the staffer wanted to transfer me to VA complaints. I said this wasn't the VA. They just provided the services like they have been for years. What has changed recently.........oh yes, Obamacare! She didn't want to talk about that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I bet you cant wait for 2014 can you ?

the reason nobody wants to talk to you about Obamacare is because your too thick to understand what they tell you.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey SDezz; I never connected the two; but you are damn right...for the American left to eliminate private property rights, they HAVE to take guns away from private citizens...........

You have to hand it to the left, they are long term strategists !

Damn good thinking SD. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

good thinking?

those are direct quotes out of the rightwing talking points memo the GOP sends to sheep ..

they've been yammering that horseshit for years

just say Baaaaa slim, or is it slim-e
  • Doove
  • 05-01-2013, 03:51 PM
The poll found that with just a few months until the key coverage expansion provisions go into effect, more than 40 percent of Americans don’t know it’s on the books. About half of that group believes it’s been repealed by Congress or overturned by the Supreme Court, and the rest aren’t sure. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
In other words, they don't like something that they don't know jack-shit about.

Kinda like you.
Less than 150 days before open enrollment and they still can't even get one single underwriter to price the Gold, Siver, or Bronze Plan. Seems they don't like it either. Not to mention the states are dropping like flies, not one single state has an exchange set up. Looks bleek.