Obama at the commencement.

Obama at Ohio state encapsulated;

Trust government.
Trust me.
Don't trust people who say government is too big.
Keep your head down (in the sand).
Sacrifice yourself for government.
Don't listen to other points of view.
My point of view is the only point of view that you need.
Remember, this is more about me than you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TBuoPo0YOw
How about, KILL WHITEY!
obama's speech was rife with intellectual dishonesty

many many half truths, non-truths and the use of the word "all" when "some" may, just may, be provable and of course a continued attack on free enterprise, which built this country

but to me the deepest, stealthiest, most corrupting lie of all to the young kids was the misuse of the term "unique experiment" also sometimes called our "grand experiment"

obama said

"Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems; some of these same voices also doing their best to gum up the works. They’ll warn that tyranny is always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is that our brave and creative and unique experiment in self-rule is somehow just a sham with which we can’t be trusted."

what our UNIQUE experiment is and what made it unique and grand and that which was by design of our founders is it is LIMITED GOVERNMENT or was meant to be. everything that frustrates obama is the limiting features of our government, his incessant voice rails against our UNIQUE experiment, the grand imposter!
  • CJ7
  • 05-06-2013, 02:54 PM
no so sure Obie needed to warn students about government ... a certain party is RIFE with anti education ideas, and are willing to experiment with lesser minds when it comes to running the country.
That is funny. A party is rife with anti-education ideas. One party has a straggle hold on education in this country and that education has more in common with indoctrination than education. Kind of like trying to blame the GOP for what happened during the first years of Obama when they had no say.

If you do some research the idea of public education going back to the 1850s was a more or less GOP idea. It was the democrats who came up with the department of education.
  • CJ7
  • 05-06-2013, 03:24 PM
That is funny. A party is rife with anti-education ideas. One party has a straggle hold on education in this country and that education has more in common with indoctrination than education. Kind of like trying to blame the GOP for what happened during the first years of Obama when they had no say. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
the GOP had a say during Obie's first years, compliments of the idiot president before Obie was sworn in ...
CBJ7, why is it you ALWAYS defend Obama, no matter what, and then claim to not be an Obamaton?

CBJ7, why is it you ALWAYS defend Obama, no matter what, and then claim to not be an Obamaton? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
StupidOldLyingFart, why is it you ALWAYS bitch, moan and/or lie about each and everything Obama does, no matter what, (even to the point of an open admission of "I lied") and then claim to not be an ignorant, lying cocksucker?
CBJ7, why is it you ALWAYS defend Obama, no matter what, and then claim to not be an Obamaton? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

StupidOldLyingFart, why is it you ALWAYS bitch, moan and/or lie about each and everything Obama does, no matter what, (even to the point of an open admission of "I lied") and then claim to not be an ignorant, lying cocksucker?

Of special note: This accidental double post would not have occurred had StupidOldLyingFart not been an ignorant, lying cocksucker!
Obama at Ohio state encapsulated;

Trust government.
Trust me.
Don't trust people who say government is too big.
Keep your head down (in the sand).
Sacrifice yourself for government.
Don't listen to other points of view.
My point of view is the only point of view that you need.
Remember, this is more about me than you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TBuoPo0YOw Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just another example of his narcissism and disrespect for the traditions and decorum of the office. These commencement addresses by a POTUS are generally non-political and expected to be inspirational. What's inspiring about being told "don't listen to those mean old conservatives"?? The asshole can't help himself...
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Just another example of his narcissism and disrespect for the traditions and decorum of the office. These commencement addresses by a POTUS are generally non-political and expected to be inspirational. What's inspiring about being told "don't listen to those mean old conservatives"?? The asshole can't help himself... Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
That is noting but a straight up lie...maybe you will use the ''Bush Doctrine''...."i didn't know it was a lie because I want what I said to be true and will not do the research to see if it is true!"
CBJ7, why is it you ALWAYS defend Obama, no matter what, and then claim to not be an Obamaton?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Ever said anything good about him ? Jane.
  • CJ7
  • 05-07-2013, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
you call it defending Obie because facts fuck up your lies and counter your spin .. it has nothing to do with Obie, and everything to do with you (et al)
Actually, EvaEkim, I have said good things about Obama. Especially after he was elected in 2008, and during the first few months of his Presidency. I really thought he was going to be different, and keep his promises, especially those of transparency and accountability. When I figured out he was NOT going to keep those promises, I was greatly disappointed. I mean, I didn't expect much from Bush, so he wasn't as disappointing. I knew he was crazed idiot who would do stupid and tyrannical things. But I thought Obama meant what he said. He didn't. He is as bad or worse than Bush even thought about being.

And I did praise him for some speech he made about a year ago, and I praised him for the EO establishing the Dream Act, although I'm not sure the process was solid.

Other than that, I can't think of anything to praise him for. He is the most corrupt and dishonest President we've ever had. As much as some on here like to say that I lie about Obama, they have never proven anything I've posted has been a lie. There have been remarkably few times I have been mistaken, but I have admitted it that when it happened. Hasn't happened in quite a while now.