BENGHAZI HEARINGS; TODAY ON C-SPAN AT

Live at 10 am, EST or on internet here:

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN3/

Let's revisit the Obama Administration Benghazi lies and deflections..............the fools and knaves.......

Hillary on Capitol Hill:

Politicization of the massacre by Obama and Clinton:

Obama at the UN:
Obama declared that “there are no words that excuse the killing of innocent” and that there is “no video that justifies an attack on an embassy.” Obama decried the video as “an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well.” I doubt the video was an insult to America. If so, Obama’s speech itself constituted a far greater insult to the United States, and to the truth as well.

Susan Rice's famous lying tour on Sunday TV shows:

And an American citizen; the film maker sits in prison, framed by the phony story promoted by Obama and his administration. A lie concocted to protect Obama's re-election !
Whineaway jerking off one more time.
I can understand you don't want sun to shine on Benghazi; hiding and obfuscating....Obama playbook...same playbook of all the WH scandals Nixon, Clinton et al........
I guess I know ONE McDonalds that won't have a fry cook today!
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2013, 09:24 AM
I can understand you don't want sun to shine on Benghazi; hiding and obfuscating....Obama playbook...same playbook of all the WH scandals Nixon, Clinton et al........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You forgot Reagan with arm sales to Iran and Bush with his cherry picked lies that led to that led to war...

So by all means let us watch this with baited breath or in JD's case with cock and ball breath
Why do you keep trying to deflect, WPF? Every time you try to sound smart, you sound stupider than ever. We are not discussing Reagan and Bush, and their war crimes at this time.

If Reagan and Bush got away with war crimes, it does not follow that Obama should get away with his. That's like saying "Since we didn't catch the last two bank robbers, we need to let this third one go." Idiot.
I can understand you don't want sun to shine on Benghazi; hiding and obfuscating....Obama playbook...same playbook of all the WH scandals Nixon, Clinton et al........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Won't bother me for the sun to shine on this issue ,and if there are people who dropped the ball they should lose their job not get a transfer. Just commenting on your obsessive ranting over and over.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Why do you keep trying to deflect, WPF? Every time you try to sound smart, you sound stupider than ever. We are not discussing Reagan and Bush, and their war crimes at this time.

If Reagan and Bush got away with war crimes, it does not follow that Obama should get away with his. That's like saying "Since we didn't catch the last two bank robbers, we need to let this third one go." Idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

apparently you have already decided Obama is guilty of war crimes
apparently you have already decided Obama is guilty of war crimes Originally Posted by CJ7
If Bush is gulty of war crimes than Obama is most certainly guilty also. And you have stated that Bush is guilty of war crimes. Obama expanded the use of the drone program. Tell me which is worse? Capturing enemy combatants on the battlefield and subjecting them to enhanced interrogation procedures to obtain intelligence from them which might prevent future attacks or just outright killing them along with innocent civilians who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 03:40 PM
If Bush is gulty of war crimes than Obama is most certainly guilty also. And you have stated that Bush is guilty of war crimes. Obama expanded the use of the drone program. Tell me which is worse? Capturing enemy combatants on the battlefield and subjecting them to enhanced interrogation procedures to obtain intelligence from them which might prevent future attacks or just outright killing them along with innocent civilians who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

than, then whats the difference?

unfortunately Bush (recently) has been proven to commit torture beyond a shadow of a doubt, enhanced interrogation be damned. A war crime. Given the assumption you hinge your reputation on facts, you insist Obama is most certainly guilty too for employing the drone program. In your infinite wisdom, and not your opinionated FACTS please point out (chapter and verse) how and when drones are illegal as described by the laws of this country or the Geneva Convention, tantamount to TORTURE.

I'll wait

do yourself a real favor before you yammer about something you know absolutely nothing about and watch at least the first 30 minutes of this documentary ..

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365004424
than, then whats the difference?

unfortunately Bush (recently) has been proven to commit torture beyond a shadow of a doubt, enhanced interrogation be damned. A war crime. Given the assumption you hinge your reputation on facts, you insist Obama is most certainly guilty too for employing the drone program. In your infinite wisdom, and not your opinionated FACTS please point out (chapter and verse) how and when drones are illegal as described by the laws of this country or the Geneva Convention, tantamount to TORTURE.

I'll wait Originally Posted by CJ7
When and by whom has Bush been proved "to commit torture beyond a shadow of a doubt". By you and other libturds with your own "opinated facts". LMAO! So your reasoning is that it is ok to kill terrorists on the battlefield along with innocent civilians but not ok to subject them to enhanced interrogation procedures to obtain intelligence from them, applying the laws of this country and the Geneva Convention to these terrorists (which is a stupid argument to begin with). You are an IDIOT!
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 04:33 PM
When and by whom has Bush been proved "to commit torture beyond a shadow of a doubt". By you and other libturds with your own "opinated facts". LMAO! So your reasoning is that it is ok to kill terrorists on the battlefield along with innocent civilians but not ok to subject them to enhanced interrogation procedures to obtain intelligence from them, applying the laws of this country and the Geneva Convention to these terrorists (which is a stupid argument to begin with). You are an IDIOT! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

ok don't watch the doc, and keep asking stupid ass questions that have already been answered ... that scenario suits you well. You need to get out more, really.
apparently you have already decided Obama is guilty of war crimes Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Yes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
an the war crimes are?