Two Parents of Those Killed in Benghazi Want the Truth

They deserve the truth. They aren't getting it. Shameful.

Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to Save My Son?

On meeting Obama: “Could not look me in the eye … like shaking hands with a dead fish.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...on_657782.html

Mother Of Slain Benghazi Victim Rips Hillary Clinton: "I Blame Her"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...blame_her.html
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Didn't anybody tell them this policing the world shit is dangerous!

Where were they when Pat Tillman's family was looking for answers? Where were you Tea Pot loons? So really now these folks want me to care?..... While they sat on their ass as others died. While their sons death are tragic, WTF did they expect in a fucked up country we shouldn't even be in? Don't they know there are oil contracts in Lybia our country needs! Let's really look at the big picture here....or is that to much to ask?
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 11:27 AM
a Seal gets killed in a foreign country on a mission and a parent wants the truth?

Ok. the truth

your son was killed in a foreign country during a mission

durrrrrrrrr
I'm sure they will feel much better now. Thank you, CBJ7.
Yeppers, gritsboy, and the parents ought to come right to you to get it. You probably wouldn't charge them very much, just your cut'n'paste time.
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2013, 06:38 PM
I'm sure they will feel much better now. Thank you, CBJ7. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nobody really gives a shit how they feel...they are just being used as a political football. Neither side gives ashit about these soldiers getting killed...if they did they would quit sending them off to war.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm sure they will feel much better now. Thank you, CBJ7. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
IOM parents of Special Op soldiers are completely aware of the danger involved with their childrens choice of profession, and are somewhat prepared for the worse case scenario should it ever happen. Aside form some political horseshit article from an internet source, I doubt very seriously those parents demanded the truth about the mission their sons were killed on ... out of respect for their sons.
I thought you liked CNN, CBJ7?
Too late to stop you from saying something stupid. Both were former SEALs so they were not fighting in some foreign country. They were trying to save lives voluntarily and deserve our greatest respect (something that you will never see).

The Tea Party did not exist when Tillman was killed. Too stupid to comment on further.
There you have it, folks! The Teawipe Party Parrotriots are the solution to all of our problems. If they were around when Tillman got fragged it would have all been so much better - like it is now.
The truth is, their bus were in the black ops business. And shit happens in that business. They knew it going in. Their families should have as well.

War is ugly. People get killed. Unfortunately some of you are too goddamned pigheaded to accept that ... When it gives you something to cry about, that is.

Will you fucksticks ever stop whining?
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Too late to stop you from saying something stupid. Both were former SEALs so they were not fighting in some foreign country. They were trying to save lives voluntarily and deserve our greatest respect (something that you will never see).

The Tea Party did not exist when Tillman was killed. Too stupid to comment on further. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You existed... did you call for heads to roll for the politician of Pat Tillmans death? Did you at least pay your respect to his death by reading the book or at the very least seeing the documentary? Didn't think so you faux patriot navy semen lover. You covered for Bush and Cheney ehen they tried to discredit Valerie Plumb husband snd noe you want me to think this Benfucngazi crap isn't a political stunt. As to former navy seals working for free...you are full of dhit. They are basically mercenaries...paid security...well paid. They didn't go into janitorial service like you. They knew the danger...just like Pat Tillmans parents did.
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2013, 01:09 PM

The Tea Party did not exist when Tillman was killed. Too stupid to comment on further. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

yeah you are too stupid to comment but that never stops you

once a Seal always a Seal, apply that to Marines

and hell ye they were fighting, fighting for their lives, and last time I checked, their 1020 is considered foreign

damn youre dumb