THE DESPICABLE HILLARY CLINTON.....

Despite knowing Benghazi was a terrorist attack from the very beginning, after all she was briefed by Hicks who was on the ground, Clinton shamelessly stood in front of the flag draped caskets of dead Americans and blamed a YouTube video anyway.

"We've seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that, because it is senseless and totally unacceptable."
- The Lying Hillary Clinton

"What Difference Does It Make"............
The Shrill Hillary Clinton
Let the 2016 Election Campaign begin! Asshole. Using the deaths of brave Americans as a jumping off point for your campaign. You should be ashamed.

Sound familiar? Fuck you whirlytard.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 04:39 PM
poor whirlie
Timmie, you should be ashamed. Hillary is the one using those "bumps in the road" as her jumping off point.
At least I am not using the deaths and maiming of Boston Marathon runners to fund raise for the 2014 elections - like the Democrats recently did.

Fuck you Timmyboy........

Let the 2016 Election Campaign begin! Asshole. Using the deaths of brave Americans as a jumping off point for your campaign. You should be ashamed.

Sound familiar? Fuck you whirlytard. Originally Posted by timpage
But more importantly Fuck Obama and Clinton for lying to the American public..............
But more importantly Fuck Obama and Clinton for lying to the American public.............. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1
  • Trey
  • 05-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Did your dad die over there or something? You got like four threads on this shit.

Now really man what do you want to happen here? You want Obama to say he knew the people were on the way? Want him to tell you he had a drone on top of them watching them come down the street? I'm just wondering man.
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2013, 06:26 PM
But more importantly Fuck Obama and Clinton for lying to the American public.............. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Only Clinton and Obama? Not Bush and Cheney?
Fuck whirrly and IB
Another thing that bitch probably wouldn't admit - gun homicide is way down since 1993!
This is in spite of massive number of new guns made and purchased in the USA since way back when!! This in spite of an increase in population!!
Also, it is in spite of the failure of numerous initiatives to curtail firewarms which has failed.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nati...LKM/story.html
I wish she would admit how she turned $1000 into $100,000 speculating in options - I could stand to do that a few times and have a few sessions with Zabrina Sarafina!!
It's 10 PM. Do you know where your Benghazi threads are?
I'm sorry you don't find the complete dereliction of duty on display by the Obama administration which resulted in 4 Americans dead, including an ambassador, a serious enough topic for discussion, ExNYer.
It's 10 PM. Do you know where your Benghazi threads are? Originally Posted by ExNYer

Alive and well, Mom! Lol.