Yes, it's back; Families blame administration for deaths of SEAL Team 6

http://press.org/events/navy-seal-team-vi-families

Yep, this has been posted before and even then you tastless, uncaring peckerwoods took cheap shots at the suffering of these families. You ignored the obvious blunders of the White House. Well, those people are back. Lets see if you sick bastards will lay into them again (of course you will, Obamaism is a disease)
Are you trying to surpass whinaway as the retard of the day?
I think WTF, CJ, and you have already got that covered.

You don't know anything about the Ottawa murders do you or the baby? I bet you know something. You seem to have some snarky comment about everything else.
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Are you trying to surpass whinaway as the retard of the day? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
JD has lapped Whirly! Nobody gives a fuc about these families including JD....he is just mad this Benfucngazi shit won't stick!
Whineaway needs to meet up with BSwine at a junkyard and air their differences on this pivotal issue.

Maybe we need a whole new forum, mods, just for this topic. It's getting in the way of other attack threads on the President, the future President and the future of our civilization.
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2013, 01:45 PM

You don't know anything about the Ottawa murders do you or the baby? I bet you know something. You seem to have some snarky comment about everything else. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

my guess is the baby knows more about syntax than you do... TEACH !

You don't know anything about the Ottawa murders do you or the baby? I bet you know something. You seem to have some snarky comment about everything else. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

People are dead baby is missing anything else you will have to check with Beck he has your back.