Is it a deal breaker?

Hello, Des Moines. I'm looking to come back, possibly.. I haven't been posting, as I've been in a bit of a pickle. Or had a "bump" in the road so to speak. I don't typically involve my personal life, but in this case I kind of have to. Something unexpectedly came up in my life and I tried to save enough money to take the allotted time off. However, like we all know, nothing goes according to plan. if I came to town, it would only be for a few days as I'm only trying to avoid eviction from my apartment, get groceries and some other necessities. Would you fellas be willing to see a prego provider? Is it a deal breaker? For those of you who are uncomfortable, be patient! I'll be back in full affect soon. But is there any hope for me in Iowa? I posted an ad in omaha with recent pics if that helps. Thanks guys, hope to hear from you.
Well I think it's sounds kind of hot but I am quad cities
...but I live in CR area. I liked your new pics.
In Des Moines, and not a deal breaker
I think pregnant women are very beautiful and soooooo cute, I dont think you should have an issue...
I agree pregnant women are beautiful and cute. I just don't want to fuck one of them.
I don't have an issue with Pregnant ladies, but have all sorts of issues with the term "Prego". To me it sounds very trailer park.

But its a pet peeve of mine.
I'm a pervert I guess, but I'm turned on by pregnant women.

And I think there are lots of other guys who are the same...

I guess there's a point you're too pregnant, but, you wouldn't be traveling here then. So I wasn't planning to see you Destiny, but now I think I'll give it a shot.
Didn't see the pictures but I would be interested. Send me a message.
Thanks all for the warm responses and PMs! Also, did you know you can't say "pregnant" on BP. Odd!
Saw a pregnant lady my last time in Vegas. No problem here & agree it was actually an attraction. Pregnant & lactating even more so.