It's not the journey but who you travel with.

• Veles
  • 02-14-2022, 01:19 PM
Question to my fellow hobbiest;

I have been in the hobby for years. Over the years I noticed donations have gone up but the level of services has gone down. Way down. I have 2 regulars I see often, but they are almost out of the business and so I have been on a search to find one or two who I can visit at least once a week. However, in my search I have come across nothing but lackluster company who demand a high compensation with mediocre services. Having said that though, I found one who is not spinner or partially attractive but provides a mindblowing experience. The kind of BBJCIM that makes you convulsed uncontrollably and her time has always been 2 Benjamins for two goals.

My question is, is the high price worth it for a hot spinner that's more a dead fish or would you visit a not so attractive woman who blows your mind. Love to hear what motivates some of the guys here.
  • ag27
  • 02-14-2022, 04:41 PM
After 12-13 years in the hobby I’d have to agree with the prices vs services with a few exceptions. Over the years I’ve changed from hot spinners only to who can provide the best experience
  • Veles
  • 02-14-2022, 04:45 PM
I'm right there with you.
Hot is great. Spinner is great imo. Price is a factor for sure.
But without great service I'll pass.
Looks are nice, there are some I could never envision myself with. But service is most important. If a woman shows she does not really want to be with me, it will be a disappointing date. If she can make you convulse uncontrollably, then she looks good enough! She is supplying what you need. It doesn't matter what others think of her looks if she satisfies you.
Prices have gotten out of control, but there are a few around who are more reasonable, and they may provide a superior date compared to more expensive. The quality of a date is not necessarily proportional to the price you pay.
Safety, both from a health standpoint and from environmental factors are very important. You don't want to be catching diseases. You don't want someone to attempt to rob you, or to case out your home to send someone back to break in later.
We have to balance all the factors, but to me a safe girl who is willing to please is most important.
Everyone will not hit it off the same. A girl who pleases me might not be as affectionate toward you, or vice versa.
Reviews help a lot. Most of those highly rated have pleased me. No matter how highly rated, personalities may not mesh, but at least reviews provide a list of quality ladies, and also some to avoid.
I am thankful that some are willing to jump in and test the waters, so that the rest of us can gain from their experiences.
The IoP is VERY important to me. Above everything else, I will become a disciple of a lady if she has perfect IoP. That being said, I don’t care about a perfect ten, but need at least a five. Daniel Tosh said it best… You can’t fuck a personality.
Some people gotta have the eye candy.
I agree with Tuck. Attitude and IoP go a long way. I don’t care how physically hot they are, if they’re a dead fish I won’t return. At the same time, there has to be some physical attraction too.
Ok-- before I say this. let me state that my rate has not changed by much in over a decade so I don't fit the "rates have gone up" narrative.

But-- when one has been in the hobby for 7-15 years (or more).. why is there a level of surprise when rates go up? Particularly given the fact that this hobby of ours is getting targeted by government more and more. As risk goes up.. reward has to go up or more and more will simply decide it just isn't worth it. More to the point-- the cost of being a provider has gone up. Rent is up, hotels are up, heck, I'm paying almost double what I used to pay to just get my hair and nails done.

Just using the basic CPI inflation calculator... based on where I started and where I am-- my rates should be about 40 dollars more than they are-- and that doesn't take into account skill level, reputation, etc. Yes-- there are some rates in some locales that have just skyrocketed-- but obviously someone is paying them, as ladies aren't going to keep a rate that doesn't keep the bills paid.
I agree that costs have gone up and the CPI over several years would dictate higher prices, but I think the main issue we’re having is a quality of service issue. Yes, prices have to increase to accommodate the value of the dollar decreasing. But paying the same “inflation adjusted” amount and getting a worse experience is where we, or at least I, have issues. If I pay $$$ and I’m having a truly great experience, then I’m coming back. But when I’m with someone who checks her phone, lays there motionless, and is obviously just phoning it in? I don’t care if she’s 11/10 in the looks department, I won’t be seeing her as much.

I’ll rarely go to a museum to see a masterpiece, but I go to the movies all the time to watch something I enjoy.
I agree that costs have gone up and the CPI over several years would dictate higher prices, but I think the main issue we’re having is a quality of service issue. Yes, prices have to increase to accommodate the value of the dollar decreasing. But paying the same “inflation adjusted” amount and getting a worse experience is where we, or at least I, have issues. If I pay $$$ and I’m having a truly great experience, then I’m coming back. But when I’m with someone who checks her phone, lays there motionless, and is obviously just phoning it in? I don’t care if she’s 11/10 in the looks department, I won’t be seeing her as much.

I’ll rarely go to a museum to see a masterpiece, but I go to the movies all the time to watch something I enjoy. Originally Posted by Kilowat

Now this I agree with. People really need to stop rewarding poor behavior in session. I will never get it.. yes, when you're a 10 you don't have to work "as" hard to attract clients... but if you do-- you'll have so many regulars that you could retire at 30. I've always done my best to take care of my gents... looks wise I'm what most would consider "cute".... I'd make the cover of Country Living, but not Maxim. But what I lack in drop dead looks I make up for with enthusiasm LOL
I agree with Grace and Kilowatt. I like a decent visit I am adjusted my willingness to pay higher rates but I do expect reasonable proformace and if I like the treatment I'll be back over my hobby life I usually see providers several times. But as we all know they come and go. so I can try new ladies every so often. You never know when you might find one you like better or need to fill a vacancy
I started in this "hobby" in 2011. My rule then was I wouldn't pay more than $$$. I just Googled the value of a 2011 $ today & it said $1.25. So $$$ in 2011 = $$$.75 today.
However, there were many attractive ladies providing an acceptable level of service or better for $$$ or less. Today it is almost rare to find anyone <$$$$.
In addition, more & more ladies do NOT like reviews. Imo, that goes along with the service level many are now complaining about.
I can somewhat understand the no reviews policy as there are plenty I've read that don't take into consideration the lady they are writing about is a human being. You can write an informative review, good or bad, but respects that you are reviewing a person & they have feelings. No need to attack someone you weren't happy with. Just list the services that were provided & evaluate IOP. Lack of reviews leads to more unhappy clients imo as a client will expect a quality level of looks, services provided, & IOP based on price.
I guess in summary, rates in general are significantly higher since 2011 than 25% more today. + a lot more ladies have no review policies today which leads to more disappointing sessions. Hope I made sense. Just my $0.02 worth.
I started in this "hobby" in 2011. My rule then was I wouldn't pay more than $$$. I just Googled the value of a 2011 $ today & it said $1.25. So $$$ in 2011 = $$$.75 today.
However, there were many attractive ladies providing an acceptable level of service or better for $$$ or less. Today it is almost rare to find anyone <$$$$.
In addition, more & more ladies do NOT like reviews. Imo, that goes along with the service level many are now complaining about.
I can somewhat understand the no reviews policy as there are plenty I've read that don't take into consideration the lady they are writing about is a human being. You can write an informative review, good or bad, but respects that you are reviewing a person & they have feelings. No need to attack someone you weren't happy with. Just list the services that were provided & evaluate IOP. Lack of reviews leads to more unhappy clients imo as a client will expect a quality level of looks, services provided, & IOP based on price.
I guess in summary, rates in general are significantly higher since 2011 than 25% more today. + a lot more ladies have no review policies today which leads to more disappointing sessions. Hope I made sense. Just my $0.02 worth. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7

Oh you make perfect sense.

I've always had this opinion on reviews. Anytime a gent asks if he can review our time I always tell them-- if you want to, feel free. I don't "need" the reviews-- but if you prefer to write them, or need them for PA credit-- go right ahead.

Point blank-- as a provider I am, in essence, a small business owner. There isn't a single small business that I visit that I don't check the reviews of before going. Ergo-- I assume reviews to be part and parcel of being in business for myself.
To a certain extent, that old adage "you get what you pay for" is as true in this hobby as it is most everywhere else in life. And if you don't like the cost of something, you keep looking.

That being said, for me, some things are worth paying a premium for. I'd rather pay a bit more for a quality time than a bit less for a complete waste of time.