Happy ending for women

Would like to get my wife a happy ending massage by a guy preferably in a studio setting . Anyone have any suggestions?
This should be interesting
This should be interesting Originally Posted by austin88998833
Will watch this thread for updates. This could be good. If you make it happen, please watch and get us some details.
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
Would love to but I’m no MT.
I'm not an LMT, but I play one on TV...
Where's Jack when you need him 🤷♂️
Where's Jack when you need him 🤷♂️ Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Jack’s no LMT either. He’s just a Jack lol. But we need to find a real male LMT so that ilovethisbar can treat his wife. And then report back to us. If we can find one that doesn’t give off the HE vibe but actually does it, there may be some guys that could send him a lot of clients!!

Sorry Jack!
  • Sandy
  • 02-19-2022, 04:35 PM
https://hot-springs.skipthegames.com...t/561428595868

Good looking and built top to bottom~
https://hot-springs.skipthegames.com...t/561428595868

Good looking and built top to bottom~ Originally Posted by Sandy
Toftt Sandy and report back!!
That’s the guy at the spa down in Hot Springs. And no I haven’t seen him lol, I see Angelina when I go there, but I do recognize his photo from the website.
Jack’s no LMT either. He’s just a Jack lol. But we need to find a real male LMT so that ilovethisbar can treat his wife. And then report back to us. If we can find one that doesn’t give off the HE vibe but actually does it, there may be some guys that could send him a lot of clients!!

Sorry Jack! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Gee thanks Houston. And WMJ thanks for the referral and vote of confidence but I’m not sure that anyones wife would want a happy ending massage from a 70 year old fart like myself. If I’m wrong about that let me know and I’ll do my best to oblige. No I’m not an LMT but I don’t know whether one would need that or not if we are talking about a HE massage. Just be able to give a good thorough sensual massage until it’s time. I’m a big fan of really good massages myself and you don’t always get these at an Asian Jack shack (no pun intended). Which is why I think Kaate is in such high demand. She knows her business, she’s easy and pleasant to communicate with, and has a sense of humor. Or so I’m told as I have not had the pleasure of meeting her.