BEWARE!! EMBASSY LITTLE ROCK!

https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...o/598497701047

I pasted a copy of the ad above. I almost got caught up in either a sting or a robbery. I didn’t stick around long enough to find out which. Things just seemed terribly off about the entire ordeal leading up to it. When I got there, I went into the room, where two attractive women were. It was obvious something was up as soon as I walked in. One girl immediately asked me to place my donation on the table, and we were in the front room of the suite. I noticed the door to the back, the one leading to the bedroom, was closed. I asked if I could take a look around and I pointed towards the door, and she stated “that’s the VIP”. That’s when I heard a noise come from the back of the room, and one of the girls kind of froze with an ‘oh shit’ look on her face. I looked at them and said “I’m out”. One of them tried to say something to stop me and I pointed to my ear and said “I heard it too”, then I hauled ass out the door, and out of the hotel! Fellas, this smelled of sting before I got there, it didn’t feel right all the way through, and I’m certain there were some hand cuffs and a whole lot of drama behind that door.
Holy shit. Time to stick with our friends in the group, for the time being.
good to know I was talking to them seemed a bit tgtbt kind of offer
What was the addresses? I tried setting something up with them but they told me it was probably too late when I got off work. Texted again and got no reply after work.
I would guess Embassy Suites from the title of the post. They did me the same way. We are getting tired going to head to bed, if you are coming come on.
Do what you want, at least I tried to warn you. Just know these people are trying to get you caught up. It’s either a robbery or the authorities.
……….. but if anyone tries and is successful, post a review. I’d be curious to know.
If it was the authorities they would have popped you, there wouldn't have been any walking out. Even if you hadn't said anything in text they would have thrown something at the wall to see if it would stick.
If you haven’t negotiated “sex”, got naked, touched anyone or made a monetary transaction they can’t, and won’t do a thing. No laws have been broken until you do one of the four.
Wow! That’s scary! I’m glad you were able to get out unscathed. Thanks for sharing and good job being on your toes!
Thank you for the warning and taking time to share your experience. Glad you got out.
Thanks for head up!!
Glad you took the fast lane out of there!
Thanks for the intel and the heads up. Glad you got the hell out of dodge!

On a lighter note, is there any chance that the two attractive ladies up front could’ve been cops? If so that might be kinda fun!