OH2 down again

I am assuming it’s everyone, but I am just checking to make sure if y’all are having the same issue…
Yes it's down again
& your point is ?
Can not log on there today.
Good to know! I was kinda freaking out my password was somehow compromised. Lol.
Yes ourhome2 is down for me as well �� sucks!!
I wish we can open up the Multiverse and able to jump back into the dimension of eccie of the early to mid 2010’s. I will probably still be waiting to get verified on OH2 in that dimension ��
Im with you.. tired of getting these alerts saying Its unsafe & I can be hacked when logging on... its been about 3 days now. Glad I don't advertise there much these days. Feel bad for the ladies who count on these sites providers can still advertise on for their income.
I can't get to the site
Im with you.. tired of getting these alerts saying Its unsafe & I can be hacked when logging on... its been about 3 days now. Glad I don't advertise there much these days. Feel bad for the ladies who count on these sites providers can still advertise on for their income. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Go advanced
Hit accept...
Works for me doing this
Help a brother out. Where is advanced? I go to the Home Screen and can’t log in.
CK advises that a DDOS attack continues.
During a DDOS attack, the site can't produce the various certificate data cause the site is bogged down being attacked.
This impact logins, etc.
Again, patience, till the attack abates.
Yes day 3.
And yes I can get in.
Thank you Captain Obvious