Taking advantage? That’s sick.

So I’ve been seeing hobbyists discuss they’re taking advantage of providers who may be in tough spots due to the loss of websites and lack of regulars…

I just want to say this;
If you like or want to spend time with a certain provider, why are you trying to negotiate and haggle rates with her? The fact that you know that times may be hard right now due to the loss of sites so you’re trying to purposely lowball because you may sense desperation is sick. Shame on you.

If you don’t want to pay $400 an hour.. then don’t. Find someone doing $200 an hour. Why are you haggling? This isn’t an auction or swamp meet. This isnt Progressive. There’s no “name your price” tool. If she’s out of your budget or what you’re willing to pay, then just leave her alone and find someone you can afford. It’s that easy. The amount of time & money that comes out on our part.. it’s just a slap in the face honestly. As a hobbyist, you don’t spend money on our rooms, toys, protection, appearance, travel costs.. etc. Which costs way more than whatever you’re spending for this 30 minutes or an hour.. You get to come in full, and leave empty with a smile. So pay to play or stay away.
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 11:41 AM
I filled up a whore for way less than $200 yesterday, less than $100.... It was $50! You know what she told me when I paid her? "I appreciate you" we played for 30mins and appreciate her.

Why don't you charge 5k a nut instead of $400 nuts? sound like you're giving it away 😂 I'm no expert but suspect that your current $ situation has you stressed and this is why you're going on public rants. It's good laughing material, carry on
Whew youre mouth is reckless lol.

I filled up a whore for way less than $200 yesterday, less than $100.... It was $50! You know what she told me when I paid her? "I appreciate you" we played for 30mins and appreciate her.

Why don't you charge 5k a nut instead of $400 nuts? sound like you're giving it away 😂 I'm no expert but suspect that your current $ situation has you stressed and this is why you're going on public rants. It's good laughing material, carry on Originally Posted by BLM69
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 03:54 PM
Whew youre mouth is reckless lol. Originally Posted by Kammye
Someone needs to keep it real ☺️ mutual respect is becoming a lost thing these days

Why don't you charge 5k a nut instead of $400 nuts? sound like you're giving it away 😂 I'm no expert but suspect that your current $ situation has you stressed and this is why you're going on public rants. It's good laughing material, carry on Originally Posted by BLM69
Damn! I been getting quoted over MSRP since 2020!
fucktards should pay the lady's rate, no haggle. If the fucktard cannot afford the rate either move on or save up.

Actually.. I’m not stressed. At all. I made this point targeting the guys that I was speaking about. If you were satisfied with your $50 girl.. that’s fine. ALWAYS pick $50 girls if that’s what you’re willing to pay. Don’t bother girls who charge more if you don’t want to pay that. That’s CLEARLY what I said. From the looks of your comment, I offended you & your pockets ��
fucktards should pay the lady's rate, no haggle. If the fucktard cannot afford the rate either move on or save up. Originally Posted by pyramider
That’s all I was trying to say! Lol
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 06:09 PM
Damn! I been getting quoted over MSRP since 2020! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Yes you have 😂 I got to bang her ass and pussy at the same time while eating her after she blew me, I use to post action shots when it was allowed, now you guys can just imagine. Don't buckle down Men, tricks will always run the show!
You’re running the show with what you can afford ��.. and you’re not running shit if you still paid lol. Bye.
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 06:14 PM
Actually.. I’m not stressed. At all. I made this point targeting the guys that I was speaking about. If you were satisfied with your $50 girl.. that’s fine. ALWAYS pick $50 girls if that’s what you’re willing to pay. Don’t bother girls who charge more if you don’t want to pay that. That’s CLEARLY what I said. From the looks of your comment, I offended you & your pockets �� Originally Posted by TheJadaLove
I don't get easily offended and my pockets are good, I don't mean to offend anyone but we need to respect each other, if guys ask for a discount just say no! People ask me for discounts daily, depending on how fast I want to move the item or if I want extra $ it's never personal, just business
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 06:20 PM
You’re running the show with what you can afford ��.. and you’re not running shit if you still paid lol. Bye. Originally Posted by TheJadaLove
Payment is for the admission ticket, I run the show from there, not the other way around. My rules and wants!
I don't like getting into these sort of discussions because I don't like unnecessary drama and nothing good comes out of it especially for the provider. If I was you I would simply let this thread die quickly. You can always post what you want, but alot of guys really don't want to deal with ladies that post negativity in Coed. I'm fine honestly as far as providers. Actually better than fine, but you are trying to woo a certain client who is willing to pay 400, which is a premium, to be with you. With that in Houston comes expectations with a better than average or superb service and looks. You have the looks. I'll give you that. I don't or ever will know anything about your quality of service. I do know you will turn some upscale gentleman off with these types of posts/rants at your rate of 400. This ain't Kansas Dorothy or in your case Nebraska. There are alot of beautiful women here who give a real gfe experience which involves passionate kissing at a better rate. Competition is fierce not to mention Dallas. Dallas is the Texas capital of women lol. I truthfully want you to be successful. Remember every word on the board you are crafting a persona. Take care...
So wait. We’re talking about paying for sex and not my inflated 10 inch helmeted soldier? I’ve been giving it away for free! Where’s my head nurse? Paging Mike Hunt! Has anyone seen Mike Hunt? I’m looking for Mike Hunt!