cant find some ones post

Im new here and saw a post about someone named cathy and some rear view action bare bar back involved. Do the posts get deleted here after a certain time or was the rear view action not allowed to be spoken of here? If the cathy post here is here can you repost it or send it to me. It was within i think the past 2 weeks?
Lol, the welcoming committee will be with you shortly.
  • Pyle1
  • 03-02-2022, 08:50 AM
Sorry I don't remember anything like that and I can't help. Welcome to eccie, you don't really seem new.
Welcome back Fifi
Greetings Fifi….can’t differentiate between you and THETRAV33. We’ll be certain before too long.
"New here". Now that's some funny shit right there.
Im new here and saw a post about someone named cathy and some rear view action bare bar back involved. Do the posts get deleted here after a certain time or was the rear view action not allowed to be spoken of here? If the cathy post here is here can you repost it or send it to me. It was within i think the past 2 weeks? Originally Posted by gearlight
Correct on all counts. Provider was named Cathy, there was mention in the thread of bare-back rear-view action, and last activity on the post was within the last two weeks.

Took me all of 5 seconds to find it. Thanks for reminding me about it!
Pm coming in 3…2..1..
I’ve never tried a bare back bar
http://m.made-in-china.com/product/C...919019622.html

Here’s a hot piece with a rear view from China. Don’t ride her too hard. Less than one Benjamin!
The best part is that Fifi honestly thinks we won’t know this is him. What a fucktard.
I’ve never tried a bare back bar Originally Posted by arañanegra
Never too late to start

http://www.barebackbar.com/
one more time for the new fifi. look for the words "search this forum" on the front page of the amp forum. you can figure it out from there.
"New here". Now that's some funny shit right there. Originally Posted by tyboy1

hey man!