T Road has changed!

T-road has changed, according to the lady at the NEW Sky bar it happened about 3 months ago (yeah I don't get down there much)

But the new landscape is as follows

Old Sky bar - boarded up
Bamboo - boarded up - ladies moved to who knows where
SMILE - Its the NEW SKY bar with the same ladies from the old SKY bar. New interior, rooms are designed more for chilling and chatting (lounges)

From what I gathered the ladies from Smile just moved on... the ones from Bamboo probably the same.

So now on that stretch of T-road you have HGL, BlueCat and Sky
Was there a couple of weeks ago. Um. I mean I had a dream I was there for the first time since pre pandemic a couple of weeks ago and yes it blew my mind. One day there may be no more places like this here. I should post a review of my dream if I get time.
Not an encounter - moved
Well I guess they have to pay for the new interiors because they had a real nice new girl at Smile new Sky named Katherine and guys were paying her 400 then down to 300 then 250 and the last I heard was 200. She was nice but not that kinda nice especially since you have to get it done on a sofa!!

Well, she milked enough guys and moved on I heard.

Let's see who comes next.

The old Jenny lounge is very nice and has draft beer but nothing ever going on.
+1 On old Jennys Lounge. The new has cool interior. I went there three times and met with a younger latina bartender. I was hoping for some activities but none was had.

I was told the owner who apparently knows a lot of the other Kbars further up north was trying to turn into Kbar style. Some of the girls weren't about that so they left. They would have made BANK lol.

A new spot opened across the street from there. Seems fun is possible to be had OTC. I still have yet to check it out.