🏈Fantasy Sunday🏈

As many of the guys who've seen me are aware that I love football. I recently commented on the Sunday funday thread and since then I've had many inquiries regarding my comment I posted. Several Eccie members contacted me and are willing to wager on various football games, with a variety of creative methods. The thought occurred to me that we could start a fantasy football leaugue on Draft kings (amongst those interested of course).
Its weekly and we can create our own league amongst our hobbyist community. I think it would make things a lot more interesting and definitely more fun and creative.

What do you guys think?
I am not a sports fan but would mind playing a contact sport with you.
I'm in!
I'm in. Are you able to start them this late in the season?
On Draft kings, we can create our own league. This will allow us to play against each other exclusively. You can draft a new line-up weekly and there are a wide variety of game combinations to choose from. I have the app, but if you google it, there are more details and game rules available.
Once a league is created, we can invite each other to join the league via email or text . You would simply have to download Draft kings app.
Just let me know when it's time.