Fake Love

I recently had a god awful experience with an ATF once I realized I was nothing to her but a source of income. Now I know providers aren't truly into really any of their clients (hence the IOP) but I thought we had a genuine friendship; when in actuality she was just counting down the seconds until I left. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes...it's alllll fake. I had that epiphany during a session and my dick went limp and I just fucking left. Hobbying is obviously not for me, but I was wondering how you guys cope with that knowledge. I'd rather fuck a piece of cardboard.
Not trying to be sarcastic, but this is a fucking board. Try Match.com
I recently had a god awful experience with an ATF once I realized I was nothing to her but a source of income. Now I know providers aren't truly into really any of their clients (hence the IOP) but I thought we had a genuine friendship; when in actuality she was just counting down the seconds until I left. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes...it's alllll fake. I had that epiphany during a session and my dick went limp and I just fucking left. Hobbying is obviously not for me, but I was wondering how you guys cope with that knowledge. I'd rather fuck a piece of cardboard. Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender
I feel you. It happens. Let me offer a different way to look at it. Of course to most providers we are money. And sometimes we feel a connection, and give off signals that it feels like more. This can lead a girl to try and take advantage, or sometimes want to take a step back. Is it possible that you came to her in a way that made her want to end it or do a quick reality check?

I have had a couple experiences that left me sour. And I do take breaks especially when I am seeing someone and not looking to indulge as much. But from someone who has had many providers who do go the extra mile to blur the line between IOP and actual passion, I know this hobby of ours can be fun if we keep our mind right and stay safe.
How do you truly know it was ALL fake! That's going into her head and reading her mind, unless she came out and told you this. Maybe she was having a bad day.

Just wondering how you "know" she was counting down the minutes.

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt over this. Could it be possible you are over thinking and being to sensitive?

Hugs!

Lindsay
  • BLM69
  • 02-27-2017, 12:18 PM
This hobby is all fake besides my nuts for $ and I'm good with that.
I'd rather fuck a piece of cardboard. Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender
What's stopping you?
This hobby is all fake besides my nuts for $ and I'm good with that. Originally Posted by BLM69
some guys come in with that mindset 100%....some guys can maintain that mindset on a conditional basis, those guys in the latter have to(and often will) get their feelings hurt before they can evolve to the former.
I don't need IOP.

I just need her to have space for my dick to get in so I can fuck it super hard and nut like I've never nut before.

Easy-peasy, nothing fancy, just simple bang-n-go.

No drama, no llama.
I recently had a god awful experience with an ATF once I realized I was nothing to her but a source of income. Now I know providers aren't truly into really any of their clients (hence the IOP) but I thought we had a genuine friendship; when in actuality she was just counting down the seconds until I left. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes...it's alllll fake. I had that epiphany during a session and my dick went limp and I just fucking left. Hobbying is obviously not for me, but I was wondering how you guys cope with that knowledge. I'd rather fuck a piece of cardboard. Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender

Fucking newbie getting butthurt because he thought he was different ... cardboard gets recycled, your busted ego gets stomped on with stripper shoes.
You reviewed a certain young lady twice in a span of three days? Is this the offensive wench? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1964513

I book longer multi-hour sessions so that counting out the clock becomes more of a chore than most providers want to undertake. At least I haven't heard any doing it aloud. I suppose it'd just easier to get on with the sex and it'll end when it ends.

Or maybe go find a new ATF?
Dude, if she stood there in the room like a tree, I would cut the tree down and take the log to bed and fuck it like I'm the chainsaw.

Why go for intimacy? When you know well you can't have that shit here.
Fucking newbie getting butthurt because he thought he was different ... cardboard gets recycled, your busted ego gets stomped on with stripper shoes. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yea my ego definitely took a hit...that's probably it
Not trying to be sarcastic, but this is a fucking board. Try Match.com Originally Posted by johnclark
Lmao I feel you
How do you truly know it was ALL fake! That's going into her head and reading her mind, unless she came out and told you this. Maybe she was having a bad day.

Just wondering how you "know" she was counting down the minutes.

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt over this. Could it be possible you are over thinking and being to sensitive?

Hugs!

Lindsay Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Body language never lies...I'll be ok though... thanks!
  • L.A.
  • 02-27-2017, 09:16 PM
What made you have your "epiphany" during your session? I do know what you mean because we are human and we do develop feelings (whatever they may be) for other people.
One time I was with my ATF and she said something that indicated we didn't have time for a 5 minute off the clock conversation about something. And yes it was hurtful and eye opening especially since I had done her a few small favors. But we are who we are, and we feel what we feel. And to be honest that's one reason in the hobby to maybe not see a regular provider (although there are benefits too).