Rules on Outing

What's the big deal about posting mugshots? It's public record. Originally Posted by The Texas Hammer
Lets say that SallySlutbag gets arrested.

Sally's name in the "real world" is not "SallySlutbag". By posting a thread with her mugshot pic and saying "OMG.. look! SallySlutbag got arrested!" you are connecting her name here to her real name, which is full blown outing.

Now, you may have been a smartass with the above post-- but I'm sure there are some real fucktards who might have thought it was ok....so just in case-- there ya go.
What's the big deal about posting mugshots? It's public record. Originally Posted by The Texas Hammer
Grace is 100% right......

But if you post a mugshot of a non member there is no way to linck it to a handle. It's not Outing

or

If they are a member and no one linck it to their handle it's not Outing.

But you have opened a can of worms because some Fucktard is going to ask in the post is this Sally or that looks just like Sally or I can't believe Sally did that. that is outing
Shouldn't Carmelita be posting taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
The first intelligent post yet on this heeeeeere thread.
Lol I'll think about it Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Think fast, think positive and just do it already... por favor mi hermosa.
Attachment 620679

me fascinas cuando hablas español mi amor

Attachment 620686

Think fast, think positive and just do it already... por favor mi hermosa. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Very very nice Carmelita

Back on subject, is there a state or regional list of handles that have outed or have been busted. I understand privacy concerns so should be limited to handles only. it most definitely is a huge safety net.

If there is a such a list please send a link.
Thank you Amor !

I agree with you ...

Very very nice Carmelita

Back on subject, is there a state or regional list of handles that have outed or have been busted. I understand privacy concerns so should be limited to handles only. it most definitely is a huge safety net.

If there is a such a list please send a link. Originally Posted by Bigfish9111
Closest thing we have is the annual Ban-a-palooza thread(s) ... but it would seem that there are more people guesting their accounts than getting themselves banned. Maybe a Guest-a-palooza thread might be in order....
Can you be sued for outing someone on this board? Originally Posted by The Texas Hammer
No, but there may be legal action for those tho pass on certain life-ending viruses without notifying the recipient(s)..

I don't use protection. But go ahead. Believe all the propaganda you hear. I had chlamydia once. You take some pills and it goes away. The rewards outweigh the risks. I've creampied hundreds of streetwalkers.

Oh, one other thing. Wrong forum. Originally Posted by The Texas Hammer

Watch out ladies ^^^^^^^

....me fascinas....
Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Obrigado, bela.
As a side note to the question posed in this thread... I'm also a firm believer that if a person is found to have outed someone, they also shouldn't be allowed to change their name/handle to escape a bad reputation. It's getting entirely too easy for bad people with bad intentions to hide in plain sight.
Lol I'll think about it Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Attachment 620679

me fascinas cuando hablas español mi amor

Attachment 620686 Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón

Are you done thincking about it? The booby pics are a wonderful start ... butt titties are not taint ...
As a side note to the question posed in this thread... I'm also a firm believer that if a person is found to have outed someone, they also shouldn't be allowed to change their name/handle to escape a bad reputation. It's getting entirely too easy for bad people with bad intentions to hide in plain sight. Originally Posted by GracePreston
You CAN SAY THAT AGAIN !

..lol
Are you done thincking about it? The booby pics are a wonderful start ... butt titties are not taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Let alone, the same (ol) titties.......over and over..

Over/under on Carmelito showing any taint?
But if you post a mugshot of a non member there is no way to linck it to a handle. It's not Outing Originally Posted by Jjsunday

So postings someone's RWI on here is ok if you're not sure if they're a member or not?

If they are a member and no one linck it to their handle it's not Outing Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Ok, what if the members posted RWI info that wasn't linked to them on the open board sees it and decides to RTM the post? Wouldn't that RTM now connect them to their info? And wouldn't that now be considered 'reckless disregard or accidental outing' on whoever posted the link?

If it's hobby related then posting an arrest link here with someone's RWI is never a great idea.