No Class National’s Fans Boo President Trump

• oeb11
  • 10-28-2019, 09:58 AM
MLB banned a couple of breast cancer advocates for baring their chests during last nght's game. Occurred behind home plate a couple of rows up.

After all the whining about equality and victimization of women - MLB reacts like that to two advocates of medical care for Women.

DPST shameful!!!!
LOL
don't know for sure, but since I've worked i've paid a ton into the system

someone has been getting rich off the system and it hasn't been me, when you sit down to play poker or to pay your taxes and you don't know who the sucker is, you are

the politicians and lobbyists and even the bureaucrats all get their nests feathered by the system, not me, and then there's the dimocrat constituents, they know how to work the system for sure

if their actuaries haven't calculated enough of a prepayment amount of medicare taxes for the 47 years between 18 and 65 and ive paid in just about the max in medicare tax although the last however many years when they made medicare tax unlimited on earned income, I haven't paid the max since there is no max

and then the premiums paid for the Medicare insurance due each year once you become 65, which is paid out of the poor return you get from social security I've paid (both halves) at the max each year since I was in my early 20's

and then there's the income tax which went in as well

and then there's the employment taxes on people who have worked for me I've paid , don't even want to think about that, that number will choke a leviathan

so I don't know if i'll be a ward of the state in my decline, but as Obama says, we'll give grandpa a pain and knockout pill not medical care Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I waited until I was 70 before I started drawing my SS, because I did not need it.

Since I paid in a shit load through the years, I get a substantial check each month, of which I have to turn right around and pay my current tax rate on. Then, since I am still working, the SS is taken out of my weekly check.

The government does’t get it all, but it’s a shame I get penalized on my SS simply because I choose to continue working.

For a person of my age, SS should not be subjected to the Income Tax.
MM- Thank You! Originally Posted by oeb11
De nada...Trumptardo
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2019, 10:58 AM
Venezuela exile, i see!!!!
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 12:01 PM

The government does’t get it all, but it’s a shame I get penalized on my SS simply because I choose to continue working.

For a person of my age, SS should not be subjected to the Income Tax. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie do you know when they made that change to SS?
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 12:06 PM
Trump boo'd
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You are immersed in a vortex of Trump rallies....Trump is not nearly as popular as you Trumpers think....or that he thinks.

I waited until I was 70 before I started drawing my SS, because I did not need it.

Since I paid in a shit load through the years, I get a substantial check each month, of which I have to turn right around and pay my current tax rate on. Then, since I am still working, the SS is taken out of my weekly check.

For a person of my age, SS should not be subjected to the Income Tax. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree with you. The only good news is you are taxed on only 85% of your SS income.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 12:46 PM
Jackie do you know when they made that change to SS? Originally Posted by WTF
https://www.answers.com/Q/When_did_t...rity_annuities

The federal government began taxing Social Security annuities in 1984, after Congress passed amendments to the Social Security Act in early 1983, and President Reagan signed the legislation into law in April of that year.
The 1984 rule allowed 50% of a person's annual Social Security income to be taxed, if that person's total taxable income reached a certain threshold.
Alan Greenspan, who later became Chairman of the Federal Reserve, recommended the change.

Below is a more detailed history and current law...

https://www.fool.com/retirement/2018...y-taxable.aspx
that plan, the one you describe, is racist and undimocratic

also the idea of having to to pay for things for yourself and your family is racist, and very undimocratic, not to speak of unfair Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You are correct and for that, I apologize.
When your team won the first 2 games @ Houston, only to see they came back and whoop your ass. I'd lose my mind too
Astros fans bood him too

And some in the stands asked what happened to the nude congressional woman
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 04:52 PM
If that SOB shows up at Minute Maid tomorrow I'm booing his ass too!

Thin skin on a President is not a good trait.

Do you think if you live to 90....You will have paid into Medicare and SS as much as you will have taken out?
Originally Posted by WTF
Will you?

The health insurance premiums I pay have not "covered" the health care charges the insurance company (or self-insured employer) has paid on my behalf. So.....

... what's your point?
If that SOB shows up at Minute Maid tomorrow I'm booing his ass too!

Thin skin on a President is not a good trait.

Originally Posted by WTF
Then they came for the Trumptards...........and there was much wailing and gnashing of a few teeth...not many...but a few....some were canine teeth...i like to call them dog teeth.